Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 16 articles
- 40 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Recognize the importance of emotional intelligence at work.
- Identify the common misconceptions about intelligence.
- Match IQ, expertise, and emotional intelligence with the appropriate contribution to workplace ability.
- Identify the emotional intelligence attributes in top performers.
- Recognize the value of becoming more self-aware.
- Identify the characteristics of instinct.
- Select the common blind spots that hinder accurate self-assessment.
- Identify the ways that confidence affects career success.
- Recognize the benefits of regulating and controlling one's emotions at work.
- Identify the skills that enable individuals to keep emotions and impulses in check.
- Choose the characteristics of integrity.
- Identify the characteristics of innovation and adaptability.
- Recognize the value of being able to motivate oneself.
- Choose the traits of individuals who continually strive for excellence.
- Choose the ways that commitment benefits the company and the individual.
- Identify the reasons why initiative and optimism are essential in work environments.
- No special prerequisites for this course.
The Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace course is the second of five included in the Developing Emotional Intelligence Program, also presented as individual courses for your convenience.
Studies show that emotional intelligence plays a role that's just as, if not more, important than IQ. By developing your people skills, you'll have a positive effect on your career.
In this course, you'll explore:
• what emotional intelligence is,
• how to realistically evaluate yourself,
• why it's important to manage your emotions, and
• how self-motivation affects your career.
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button, and see you on the inside!
- Managers, supervisors and team leaders will benefit from this course.
In this course, you'll explore: what emotional intelligence is, how to realistically evaluate yourself, why it's important to manage your emotions, and how self-motivation affects your caree
Developing Emotional Intelligence Program, includes 5 sections also presented as individual courses for your convenience:
· Defining Emotional Intelligence,
· Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace,
· Emotional Intelligence and Teamwork,
· Increasing Emotional Intelligence, and
· Emotionally Intelligent Leadership.
At the end of the course a review would be very much appreciated. You are not required of course but, it helps me improve the course and it helps other potential students to make a choice.