Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
What you'll learn
- Recognize the importance of emotional intelligence at work.
- Identify the common misconceptions about intelligence.
- Match IQ, expertise, and emotional intelligence with the appropriate contribution to workplace ability.
- Identify the emotional intelligence attributes in top performers.
- Recognize the value of becoming more self-aware.
- Identify the characteristics of instinct.
- Select the common blind spots that hinder accurate self-assessment.
- Identify the ways that confidence affects career success.
- Recognize the benefits of regulating and controlling one's emotions at work.
- Identify the skills that enable individuals to keep emotions and impulses in check.
- Choose the characteristics of integrity.
- Identify the characteristics of innovation and adaptability.
- Recognize the value of being able to motivate oneself.
- Choose the traits of individuals who continually strive for excellence.
- Choose the ways that commitment benefits the company and the individual.
- Identify the reasons why initiative and optimism are essential in work environments.
- No special prerequisites for this course.
The Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace course is the second of five included in the Developing Emotional Intelligence Program, also presented as individual courses for your convenience.
Studies show that emotional intelligence plays a role that's just as, if not more, important than IQ. By developing your people skills, you'll have a positive effect on your career.
In this course, you'll explore:
• what emotional intelligence is,
• how to realistically evaluate yourself,
• why it's important to manage your emotions, and
• how self-motivation affects your career.
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button, and see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- Managers, supervisors and team leaders will benefit from this course.
Sorin Dumitrascu here! I'm a certified trainer, project manager, and public manager with over 15 years of experience in managing, consulting and designing and delivering online training courses.
I have a Masters degree in International Relations and Policy Making, a Bachelor degree in Public Administration and a professional degree of Public Manager.
I'm specialised in business management, HR management, career development, project management, operations management and business analysis certification and career development courses.
I teach what I practice. I currently work, as a consultant and instructor, in various projects of United Nations, European Union, national and international NGOs and private companies - providing expertise in general management, industrial relations, prisons and corrections and adult education.
Whether you're looking to upskill or simply need guidance, I'm here to help you reach your goals!
#Training #Certified #PublicManager #BusinessManagement #HRManagement #ProjectManagement #OperationsManagement #BusinessAnalysis