Emotional Health & Healing For Christians - Christianity
- A General Knowledge Of The Bible Is Recommended
- Access To A Bible Is Recommended
- An Understanding Of Core Christian Teaching Will Help
- We Recommend You Keep A Journal As You Go Through This Course
Christianity - A Guide To Emotional Healing For Christians
Welcome to the SMART system, a tool to help you deal with negative emotional values as a Christian.
21 Day Process
This is a simple 21 day process that will teach you how to manage and overcome anxiety and negative emotional values in your Christian walk.
There are 5 stages or steps to the SMART process: Separate, Monitor, Assess, Replace and Trust.
In this course we are going to explain each one of those steps so that you can use SMART to help you with your emotional struggles as a Christian.
How Do You View Life?
Is your glass half empty or half full?
Are you motivated by fear or are you motivated by hope?
This course will enable you to view life as half full!
The Bible As Our Source
In this course you will learn the biblical principles to help you overcome negative emotional values, we will use the Bible and the Bible alone to lead you through the process that God has given us to overcome anxiety, stress, depression and negative emotional experiences.
Who Is This Course For?
This course is designed for Christians, if you are not a Christian this course is probably going to frustrate you because we are going to use terminology and a worldview you might not be familiar with, but if you are a Christian, then this course is really going to help you.
Where Has This Course Come From?
The SMART system has been developed from my own and my wife's experience in overcoming our negative emotional values using God's principles and guidance.
What Is Covered In The Course?
Module 1: The SMART Process
- Introduction To SMART
Module 2: How To Use Smart
- How To Use This Course
- SMART - The One Minute Exercise
- SMART - A Daily Assessment
Module 3: Separate - An In Depth Explanation
- Anxiety - Public Enemy No 1
- Anxiety - Its Origins
- The Heart - Defining The Terms
- The Command Centre
- I Am Not My Emotions
- The Means Of Separation
Module 4: Monitor - An In Depth Explanation
- Ruling Your Own Spirit
- What Are Your Emotions Saying?
- External Triggers
Module 5: Assess - An In Depth Explanation
- A Deceitful Heart
- Lifting Up A Standard
Module 6: Replace - An In Depth Explanation
- Restoring The Intellect
- The Two Voices
- Carnal Or Spiritual
- Receiving New Principles
- Practical Steps
- The End Objective
- Examples Of Principles You Can Use
Module 7: Trust - An In Depth Explanation
- Relying On God
Module 8: Taking SMART Further
- SMART For Relationships
- Sharing The Gospel
So we would like to invite you to join us on the other side as we explain how this process can help you and guide you to overcome anxiety, worry and negative emotional values as a Christian.
- This Course Is Designed For Christians Who Have A Good Basic Knowledge Of The Bible
- Introduction To SMART00:43
- Facebook Support Group00:44
- How To Use This Course04:07
- SMART - The One Minute Exercise01:32
- SMART - A Daily Assessment03:03
- Anxiety - Public Enemy No 108:52
- Anxiety - Its Origins04:01
- The Heart - Defining The Terms07:56
- The Command Centre14:01
- I Am Not My Emotions06:32
- The Means Of Separation09:35
- Ruling Your Own Spirit05:24
- What Are Your Emotions Saying?12:36
- External Triggers14:29
- A Deceitful Heart14:30
- Lifting Up A Standard13:23
- Restoring The Intellect11:32
- The Two Voices14:41
- Carnal Or Spiritual?18:23
- Receiving New Principles14:49
- Practical Steps11:39
- The End Objective10:26
- Examples Of Principles You Can Use16:52
- Relying On God08:33
- SMART For Relationships19:52
- Sharing The Gospel09:11
- Get In Touch00:33
- Bonus Video: Bible Verse Treasures Shop Promotion00:35
Living By Principle is a Christian ministry ran by Mark and Philomena.
Our focus is on helping Christians create a lifestyle that is rewarding and and liberating.
We focus on biblical teachings and respect the Bible as the revelation of God in our lives to guide us.
This is a brand new ministry and this course is the start of hopefully much more to come!