Emerging trends and technologies in Cyber Security
What you'll learn
- The students will learn about emerging cybersecurity threats such as ransomware, social engineering and zero-day flaw.
- The students will understand the need to stay updated with latest developments and ideas in the field of cybersecurity.
- The students will understand the importance of privacy and data protection in the digital age.
- The students will also learn about cutting-edge technologies ( AI, blockchain technology, IoT etc.,) that are transforming the cybersecurity domain.
- Basic knowledge of cyber security, Computer skills, & continuous learning mindset
After 2020 pandemic, more people are working from home. Discuss it from the angle of cyber security.
What is meant by targeted ransomware attack?
How do the cyber criminals select their targets for targeted ransomware attack?
What is the purpose of cyber criminals behind targeted ransomware attack?
What is meant by Zero-day flaw?
When zero-day flaw comes known to the public?
What is meant by social engineering?
What is meant by spear phishing? What is the goal of spear phishing?
Insider Threats are on the rise? Comment.
What is meant by an insider threat?
Which are those industries which are worst hit by insider threats?
What is meant by cloud with reference to cyber security?
Why cloud has become an attractive target for cybercriminals?
What are the top threats faced by the organizations in the cloud?
What should the organizations do to protect their cloud-based data?
IoT devices are increasing year by year. Comment with reference to cyber security.
Why the demand for cybersecurity professionals is increasing?
Cyber insurance instantly solves all your cyber security issues? Comment.
What is meant by zero trust architecture?
Mobile is the new target of cyber criminals. Why?
What is meant by BYOD?
Artificial intelligence is changing the landscape of cybersecurity. Comment.
What is the benefit of blockchain technology?
What is meant by DevSecOps?
What is homomorphic encryption?
What is the goal of post-quantum cryptography?
What is the benefit of biometric technologies?
What is the benefit of EDR solutions?
Who this course is for:
- Students, Business owners and entrepreneurs, General audience
This channel is purely education based. Our aim is to ensure that the students are able to understand each and every question in an easy way. We take pride in providing quality educational services to the students of Class VII to Class XI Science NCERT, English, Computer solutions, Mathematics & Business Studies. Our goal is to help the leaders of tomorrow to learn to succeed today.