Emerging Fuels in Automobiles : Alternative Fuels
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- More than a dozen alternative fuels are in production or under development for use in alternative fuel vehicles and advanced technology vehicles. Government and private-sector vehicle fleets are the primary users for most of these fuels and vehicles, but individual consumers are increasingly interested in them. Using alternative fuels and advanced vehicles instead of conventional fuels and vehicles helps the United States conserve fuel and lower vehicle emissions. In this course learn about emerging fuels like DiMethylEther, BioButanol, Methanol would be explained to the students in depth
- We recommend but do not require that you complete a university level course in Mechanical engineering or Automobile Engineering.
Increasing crude oil prices and need to control pollution has forced Automobile companies to look for Alternate Energy sources . Learn about emerging fuel sources like DiMethylEther , Butanol and Methanol in this course which is delivered by Industry Experts having vast Experience. Jump start your career in Emerging fuels and renewable fuels useful in Automobile Industry
- Mechanical engineers, Automobile Engineers, Automobile enthusiasts.