Emergency Preparedness Training
- No prerequistes
- Just the desire to learn and prepare.
The objective of the Emergency Preparedness Course is to help you create an emergency preparedness plan that you can feel comfortable with in the event of a natural disaster. The Emergency Preparedness Course consists of approximately 3 hours of lecture time and 73 test questions. The total estimated time needed to complete this course is 5 hours (3 hours of lecture and 2 hours for testing time).
Families and or individuals that are interested in being prepared for emergencies should register for this class.
Disclaimer : In regards to the use of this class : All of this material is in the public domain and it is up to the user to determine what is right for for you and your family to implement and you will accept full & total responsibility for any results of using the given information or recommendations in this class. By using this website, you agree to hold all individuals, families, organizations, and other websites and classes harmless or not responsible for the content or the results of using such content.
The recommendations and suggestions included in these materials are intended to assist the reader in improving disaster preparedness, response and mitigation. There is no guarantee, however, that such can or will be accomplished. While every reasonable effort has been made to insure the accuracy of the information in these materials, the author does not and cannot warrant the same. The author is not responsible and assumes no liability for any actions undertaken by any person utilizing information contained in these materials. The reader assumes all and every risk in using or applying the information contained in these materials and the author is not liable for any injury, death or property damage that occurs in connection with a disaster or other emergency.
Who this course is for:
- Any one that desires to learn more about preparing for natural disasters.
- Enjoy the class
- 08:01Welcome to your emergency preparedness class!
- 3 questionsWelcome to your emergency preparedness class
- 10:03Family Disaster Plan
- 3 questionsFamily Disaster Plan
- 09:26Risk of Earthquakes and Landslides
- 7 questionsRisk of Earthquakes and Landslides
- 07:45Risk of Radon Gas
- 6 questionsRisk of Radon Gas
- 10:25Risk of Lightning
- 4 questionsRisk of Lightning
- 07:52Risk of Winter Storms
- 4 questionsRisk of Winter Storms
- 06:33Risk of Flooding
- 4 questionsRisk of Flooding
- 18:55Home Preparedness Checklist
- 4 questionsHome Preparedness Checklist
- 18:06How to Prepare for an Earthquake
- 4 questionsHow to Prepare for an Earthquake
- 07:12What to do During an Earthquake
- 4 questionsWhat to do During an Earthquake
- 09:27What to do After an Earthquake
- 4 questionsWhat to do After an Earthquake
- 05:55How to Prevent a House Fire
- 4 questionsHow to Prevent a House Fire
- 11:08Carbon Monoxide the Silent Killer
- 8 questionsCarbon Monoxide the Silent Killer
- 07:19What to do During a Fire
- 8 questionsWhat to do During a Fire
- 07:33Emergency Preparedness Water
- 5 questionsEmergency Preparedness Water
- 13:05Emergency Preparedness Food
- 2 questionsEmergency Preparedness Food
- 13:48Neighbors Helping Neighbors
- 4 questionsNeighbors Helping Neighbors
John Lee is a Shingo award winning author and the President of Alpha Training and Consulting, which is a full service business consulting firm he founded in 1997. He has been an adjunct faculty member for nine different universities and colleges.
It has been said that John Lee not only teaches his students but also inspires his students.
John was asked by his neighborhood organization to create an online class for Emergency Preparedness, we hope you will enjoy this training and that it will help you become more prepared!