Embody Your Voice: The Yoga of Sound
What you'll learn
- Use your voice as a tool for self-healing, and to clear stagnant energy in your system.
- Express your creativity from your fully embodied voice.
- Use sounds to clear energetic and physical "blocks" within your body, mind, emotional, and energetics bodies.
- Discover the hidden gifts within your expressive challenges and traumas.
- Use your breath as a tool for grounding, calming, and supporting expression
- Include Nada Yoga and Primal Sounding as a part of your healing practice
- This course will address your physical voice, and the deeper energetic layers of the voice. This is a course for healing the energetic layers of voice and re-establishing healthy and vital self-expression.
- A basic understanding of yoga and yoga energetics is helpful, but not required, as we will address basics in the course.
- This course includes lectures that require making sounds; during these lectures, its helpful to find a space that you feel comfortable making primal sounds and nada yoga vocal toning.
Ultimately, this is a Life Mastery Course, where you will be gaining the practical skills of utilizing the powers within your body and VOICE to open your channel of creative expression. This course is also a Vocal Embodiment course for Speakers, Singers, Writers, and especially, for those who wish to fully activate Your Voice in the World.
I am frequently told by my new and potential clients, "I have no voice." And to that statement, I agree otherwise. Our human systems are designed to express, to emote, to sing, to wail. In the way of healthy energetics, your voice serves as a tool for purifying the rest of your system; your physical body, emotional body, energetic body, mental body, and spiritual body will benefit from this course. In this course, I will share with you how to utilize your voice as an awesome and powerful tool of purification, as well as for life activation-- to awaken your authentic voice within your life and within the world.
Learn the energetics and power within your voice, and access your fully embodied state, your full potential, through simple practices. In this course, you will learn to embody the deep, profound wisdom that is ready to move through you, and in this, purification will happen naturally, as your own Truth becomes crystal clear, you will rise to meet that Truth.
This course is based off of the teachings of My Embodied Voice, and is rooted in the ancient teachings of Nada Yoga (the yoga of sound), and energetic internal awareness. You need not have any prior yogic experience for this course-- as you will be learning about your chakra system, your energy body, and how to clear stagnation from your creative channel, so that life and creativity can more easily flow through your words.
In this course, you will work with your physical voice, but what makes the work of My Embodied Voice different than any other vocal techniques (that I am aware of), is that you will also work on the energetic layers of your voice, and together, we will get to the root of why your voice hasn't been working the way you might wish it to function. By getting to that root, which may be nervousness, self-judgement, lack of organization or energy, anxiety, "what are they gonna think of me", "what if I’m not perfect", "what if its not authentic", "what if I mess up", "what about my first impression", "what if someone steals my brilliant idea"—this list, really, could go on and on— but by getting to the root of your inner critic, you can unwind a great deal of stagnant, potential creative energy, thus creating a massive opening for your fully embodied creative expression to shine, all the while, your channel of creativity is now flowing steadily. From this state, you can receive yourself. We can only give (to others) authentically if we are first receiving of our own precious gifts. You will learn to do this here. From this work, you will begin to live a balanced life.
This course is best integrated over a week's time, or even a month, if you'd really like to stretch it out. You may choose to take the course, and repeat it again and again to really let it steep into your life.
Suggested Course Materials:
A notebook (yellow pad, notebook, or journal), a pen,
Optional: a voice recording device (a smart phone has this feature, and so do most computers), a video recording device (a smart phone has this feature, as do many computers, and a webcam will do just fine), plus a printer to print PDFs from the Guidebook.
This course contains audio and video lectures, a guided Embodied Breath meditation, a guided Sivasana meditation, sound healing transmissions and directions to Self Sound Heal, and homework PDFs.
**Optional addition: I offer participants a discounted private integrative session with me, via zoom or phone, upon completion of the course (1/2 rate, contact me for details)
Who this course is for:
- "Embody Your Voice" is designed for aspiring singers, professional singers, and people who think they cannot sing.
- "Embody Your Voice" is a great addition to many healing practices, massages therapists, yoga instructors
- This course is an effective approach for clearing stagnant energy in the tissues of the body, thus it is also effective for those in pain, to help to relieve pain through Primal sounding practices, "self-sound-healing."
- Yoga teachers and practitioners! This course is a great addition to your yoga class-- as it includes traditional Nada Yoga teachings.
Destiny Love, author of the new release "Womb Codes for Spiritual Intimacy" and "Living as a Vessel", has published four courses through Udemy. She is grateful to serve students in 74 countries, and counting! She has gracefully guided many thousands of people on the path of embodiment; through yoga facilitation, intentional cacao ceremony, vocal opening and healing, and embodied life-path discovery.
Destiny's background is in yogic studies, energy medicine, voice studies, and musical theatre; a powerful combination of modalities from which her work is influenced. For more information about private one-on-one sessions or about Destiny Love, please contact her directly by visiting her website.