Embroidery Software: Digitizing an African Leopard in Embird
What you'll learn
- Understand the 3 main modules of Embird Embroidery Software
- import a basic JPG file and digitize to embroidery file
- Student need to have Registered Embird Embroidery Software, plus Registered Studio and Font Engine modules.
Up to Date as at: October 2015.
Embird Sfumato Tutorials
In this Course "Learn how to create an African Leopard in Embird Sfumato" we will create a Sfumato design for machine embroidery with Embird Embroidery Digitizing Software. Digitize an embroidery design in Sfumato stitch with Embird. Embird Sfumato Tutorials, David Kruiper Portrait Study
- Embird Sfumato allows easy and fast creation of multicolored portraits, landscapes, still lives and other designs from photos.
- Student imports photo into the background of the working area and then draws Sfumato objects on top of the photo.
- Sfumato objects have vector boundaries that are automatically filled with stitches. Photo-realistic effect is achieved with variable density of the thread flow.
- Objects are filled with stitches so that thread forms looser or heavier meanders to create shading effects while fabric shows through the stitches. In general, the loose meanders are used on low density areas.
- Special controls and paramaters are available to tune density and colors of Sfumato object.
- Additional features like openings, carvings and color mask can be applied to achieve required stitch layout and texture.
- Each Sfumato object can have 1-5 shades of its 'basic color' or user-defined shades. Chosing proper number of separate objects and proper number of shades within each object allows to achieve various coloring effects.
- We will use a photo of an African Leopard in a Tree which you can download in the Conclusion section resources to play along on your pc
This course is for Embird Embroidery Digitizing Software Digitizers who has a fair to good knowledge of their Embird Embroidery Digitizing Software.
- We will only focus on working with Embird Sfumato
- how to apply parameters to get the best results from your design
- we teaches the use of different color
- the use of parameters inside Sfumato Stitch
- How to achieve an end result that will be a joy to stitch
We have included our case study designs at the end of the course in 5 stitch formats.
The complete Course consist of over 130 minutes of video material broken down in 10 classes of 13 + minutes each to learn and apply to your Sfumato designs.
Who this course is for:
- This course is mainly for Embird Software users
- The content applies to 20% of all embroidery software programs
- This course is not for anybody that is not interested in Machine Embroidery
I am an Internet entrepreneur for the last 23 years. Left my full-time corporate job by the end of June 1997 to work for my self.
I am a Certified Light Steel Frame Erector and Building Contractor focusing on alternative building methods since 2007.
Things I do and enjoy
Create Shipping Container homes where it is possible to deliver them and as alternative Light Steel Frame structures where it is not possible to bring containers to the clients' site.
Create video training courses.
Develop sport-related membership sites.
and lastly, enjoy PHP programming and web systems.
My part-time focus is on Embroidery Software Training video publication plus some Self Improvement, YouTube Video Marketing and Web Development
Outside of work, I am a published author on Amazon Kindle and Createspace.
I enjoy my bush trips at least twice per year to clear my head.
My passion is sharing what I know with others and helping them to succeed as well.
I started earning a monthly income on Udemy in December of 2014
I am also co-hosting some Bernina Software training course with my partner and wife Jacqui Viljoen at School of Digitizing where we both are instructors on the Bernina Software Series ver 5 - 8 and Embird Embroidery Software
© P Viljoen Trading, -All Rights Reserved