Master C and Embedded C Programming- Learn as you go
What you'll learn
- Embedded C
- Basics of C - Variables, loops, conditional execution
- Arrays, Structures, Unions
- Pointers with Arrays, Structures, Unions
- Logical Operations
- Bit Operations - Packaging data, unpacking data, bit manipulations
- Compilation process of C programs
- Conditional Compilation
- There are no prerequisites. This course starts with the basic fundamentals and builds up as it progresses
Want to learn C and/or Embedded C? Look no further. This course is all you need!!
[NerdyElectronics - 12 June 2021, update 1] - Based on feedback from learners, the audio issues have been corrected
In this course, we will learn one of the most important skills required for Embedded Systems. The C Programming Language.
We start off with a discussion on what embedded systems are and slowly progress into concepts like pointers and structures.
In this course, we take a "Learn as you Go" approach. We will look into some theory and then see the behavior of those concepts in programs.
Every section in the course builds on the previous sections. We look into each topic in a mix of theory and practicals, practicals being the major part, with live coding. For the live coding, we will install an IDE and start coding.
What are Embedded Systems
What is C
Why do we need programming language
What is RAM
How data is stored in RAM
Number Systems (Hex, Decimal and Binary)
Arrays (with pointers)
Structures (with pointers)
Packing and unpacking of data for transmission and storage
Based on the feedback, there will be regular updates and the update information will be added at the top of this description.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wishes to work on embedded systems, either as a hobby or to pursue a career in Embedded Systems.
- Students who want to learn Embedded Systems for their projects
- Working professionals who wish to switch to Embedded Systems
I am an embedded engineer with a decade of experience in embedded systems development, testing and design.
I am currently working with a major automobile company and am also the technical consultant for some startups. I help them design their software, hardware and cloud architectures.
Apart from technology and teaching, I enjoy reading and painting.