Master C and Embedded C Programming- Learn as you go
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Embedded C
- There are no prerequisites. This course starts with the basic fundamentals and builds up as it progresses
Want to learn C and/or Embedded C? Look no further. This course is all you need!!
We start off with a discussion on what embedded systems are and slowly progress into concepts like pointers and structures.
In this course, we take a "Learn as you Go" approach. We will look into some theory and then see the behavior of those concepts in programs.
Every section in the course builds on the previous sections. We look into each topic in a mix of theory and practicals, practicals being the major part.
What are Embedded Systems
What is C
Why do we need programming language
What is RAM
How data is stored in RAM
Number Systems (Hex, Decimal and Binary)
Arrays (with pointers)
Structures (with pointers)
Packing and unpacking of data for transmission and storage
- Anyone who wishes to work on embedded systems, either as a hobby or to pursue a career in Embedded Systems.
- Students who want to learn Embedded Systems for their projects
- Working professionals who wish to switch to Embedded Systems
What are Embedded Systems and why do we use the language C?