Learn Embarcadero Borland C++ Builder in 1 hour
What you'll learn
- Create rich GUI-based applications
- Create form based programs similar to visual basic forms
- Create standalone software
- Using Forms, Labels and Buttons
- Using Edits boxes and Message Boxes
- Use Strings and Integers
- Build a simple calculator app
- Rapid application development
- Windows PC running at least Windows 7
- Good Internet connection to download Embarcadero Borland C++ Builder
If you want to get started quickly on building rich gui-based form applications using drag and drop method the easy way, then this course is for you. You will learn how to use Embarcadero C++ Builder to create form-based apps much like Visual Basic, where you drag and drop buttons, input boxes, labels etc onto forms.
You will also learn C++ the easy and fun way.
This crash course covers:
Install C++ Builder
Build Form Based Apps
Using Forms, Labels and Buttons
Using Edits boxes and Message Boxes
Use Strings and Integers
Build a simple calculator app
What better way to get started in C++ and also creating your own windows form-based programs the easy and fun way within 1 hour!
Money back guarantee:
This course is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. So, go ahead and enroll in this course now and be on your way to creating drag-and-drop gui-based app today!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner students wanting to learn how to create gui based programs
- Hobbyist coders who like building form based apps using drag-and-drop method
- Anyone wanting to learn C++
- Programmers who want to learn to use the Embarcardero C++ Builder IDE
I am a semi-retired college lecturer with more than 20 years experience in teaching computing and information technology. My interests range from reversing, coding to graphics design, apps, games development, music, health, spirituality and well-being. In my spare time, I also play the piano and keyboard. I enjoy teaching face-to-face and online and also love educating and inspiring others to succeed and live the life of their dreams.