When I started my career as a chartered accountant, I was rejected by many companies as I could not speak English well.
I joined three institutes to improve my communication skills; however, they taught me tenses and grammar.
I was frustrated and disappointed. After developing the nuances of effective communication skills, I was selected by three companies one after another.
I was also selected by one of the top fortune 500 companies.
For 13 years, I have been helping people improve their English speaking and other career skills.
Here are my credentials:
- Founder of UrCareer - One of the most trusted institutes on Google to learn English speaking skills
- A bestselling author on Amazon
- English communication and career skills trainer with more than 12 years of experience.
- A chartered account by qualification
- More than 21380 people have read my books on English Speaking and other career skills
My client list includes scientists, chartered accounts, company secretaries, marketing managers, civil engineers, software engineers, mechanical engineers, digital marketing professionals, chefs, accountants, graphic designers and IITians.
I help job seekers and working professional like you to land a job and advance their career by assisting them in improving their English communication and career skills.
I have been learning and evolving relentlessly, and I still make many mistakes.
I thank you for visiting my profile.