Email Writing- How to Write Effective Emails
- Basic Understanding on Email Structures
This course primarily covers how an email has to be structured and what is communication style followed while writing emails, It also deals with various email etiquettes which has to be followed during sending or receiving emails in a professional environment.
The process which is discussed in the program can be used as a drafting tool and help you build effective emails and have more response rate.
Who this course is for:
- Any professional or fresher looking to understand Email Nuances
- 09:38Understanding Communication
- 14:25Pillars of Communication
- 10:13Written Communication
- 02:12Understanding Communication- Conclusion
This is Alex Melwyn, A Certified Google Educator Level 1 & 2 and also a Microsoft Certified Innovative Educator having expertise in conducting training sessions on Personal Productivity & Life Skills for Professionals belonging to various cross functional domains and job seekers who wants to kick start their career.
My core competencies are Training & Development, Personal Productivity, G suite apps, MS Office Tools.