Email Ninja - Take Back Control of Your Email Inbox
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 18 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- What is an inbox, what is it's purpose and why does it often get out of control?
- Simplify your archive folders for speed
- Two simple habits to get your inbox to zero everyday
- Two simple habits to reduce email stress and keep on top of actions
- Self-commitments to ensure it happens today!
- No materials/software required
Email overload is a widespread problem. Do you know there's a simple solution?
Email Ninja by Spacemakers is based on hundreds of hours of one-to-one email management coaching with CEO's, leaders and managers. We know what works so we turned it into an online course.
Email Ninja teaches the habits of email processing, and there's three parts:
- Thinking - How to think about your inbox and classify emails consistently.
- Organising - How to setup folders so you never miss an action.
- The Four Disciplines - To help you get to inbox zero and keep you there.
Here's why we're different from other courses.
1. Short and sweet.
Busy people don't have time to waste. We provide you with just over 1 hour of essential video content, based on years of testing and retesting in the real world. You'll learn everything you need to know to master your inbox... without the faff.
2. Habit based.
Anyone can give you information but it's hard to learn new habits. Email Ninja is deliberately designed around habit formation. It's simple, but not simplistic. Watch a lesson. Practice what you learn. Repeat and build new habits that will last.
3. Professional filmed and animated.
We go above and beyond to provide you with high quality, fun and engaging content. We guarantee that our video quality and content is amongst the best you will find worldwide.
Other course features:
- 10 Instructional Videos - We value your time, so have included an hour of professionally produced, essential inbox zero videos & screencasts.
- Practical Content - Watch a lesson. Practice what you learn. Repeat and build new habits
- Self Paced - Progress at your own rate and return any time
- Downloadable Handouts - Step-by-step instructions that make change easy
- Outlook, Gmail & Others - Works for any email program that you might use
- Fun & Engaging - No death by PowerPoint. Just creative, high quality content
Sign up and become an Email Ninja today!
- Anyone who struggles to keep on top of the volume of emails they receive
- Anyone who loses or misses email actions on a regular basis
- Anyone who feels stressed or overwhelmed by the state of their email inbox
Think & Organise Like A Ninja
Email Ninja consists of a simple framework: Thinking, Organising and four Disciplines. This lesson will help you to start to think and organise like a ninja.
You’ll learn about Groundhog Day emails and setup folders to tackle every type of email that might come your way.
The Waiting Folder
This lesson will teach you about the Waiting Folder. The waiting folder will make you a better manager by helping you keep on top of everything you’ve asked others to do.
Download our handout on how to create a Bcc rule to automatically move delegated emails to your waiting folder.
Real Time Inbox Processing
There’s nothing like seeing an Email Ninja at work.
In this screencast, we’ll show you what inbox processing looks like in real time. Learn our tips and tricks to help you process every email with speed and efficiency.
Then it will be your turn to go and process your 20 newest emails in the same way.
Discipline 1 & 2: The Top-To-Bottom + Two Minute Rule
Where does the power of the Email Ninja come from? The answer lies in learning to master our Email Ninja disciplines.
In this lesson, we explain the disciplines of the inbox — the Top-To-Bottom and 2-Minute Rule. These are essential to get your inbox to zero each day.
Discipline 4: Live In Your Action Folder
“I understand the logic of Email Ninja, but I’m reluctant to move emails out of my inbox in case I lose them.”
This lesson is all about the Action Folder. We help you to form the discipline of working from your Action Folder each day, instead of just your inbox.