Email Marketing with PowerMTA, IP Rotation and Mailwizz
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- To install and configure PowerMTA
- To create virtual Mail Transfer Agent (MTA)
- To create and configure standard email protocol like DKIM, SPF, DMARC, rDNS etc
- Send unlimited emails
- Relay emails through multiple email servers
- You should have basic computer skills
- You should have a high performance server
- You should have a domain
- You should have PowerMTA and Mailwizz
Update: All lectures are equipped with subtitles.
Welcome to world's first comprehensive video guide to install and configure PowerMTA with Mailwizz. You will learn also learn to install and configure PowerMTA Management Console offered by Port25 for management of multiple PowerMTA servers.
PowerMTA is well known name among email marketers. It's the MTA (mail transfer agent) that intelligently and efficiently delivers large volume of emails, allowing for maximum delivery and response.
It's practically not feasible for email marketers to use ESP (email service provider), owing to their high charges which reduces ROI to null. Also the documentation offered by Port25 is intimidating for beginners who want to get started with PowerMTA. Therefore, I created this course for anyone willing to learn PowerMTA. You will also learn to configure modern mail protocols (DMARC, DKIM, and SPF) and the best security practices.
PowerMTA Management Console is one stop tool to monitor your multiple PowerMTA servers from one place.
- Anyone interested in Email Marketing
- Anyone interested in getting started with PowerMTA
- Anyone wants to learn IP rotation with PowerMTA
- Anyone wants to send unlimited emails at minimum cost