Email Marketing: List Building and Lead Magnets in Mailchimp
What you'll learn
- Learn about the benefits of Lead Magnets
- Use Mailchimp to build a Landing Page to promote your Lead Magnet
- Setup Automated Emails to distribute your Lead Magnet
- Use Mailchimp to create Facebook Ads
- Learn about Facebook Custom Audiences
- Create Ads in Facebook Business Manager
- You will need a Free Mailchimp Account
- A Facebook Business Account
- A Facebook Page to advertise the Landing Pages
- A service, product, insight or other valuable content you can promote
- A domain name or website you own (optional)
Email Marketing is still surprisingly underrated.
People tend to focus on building a large following on Instagram, or high volume of traffic to their blog.
The thing is, when you build an audience on another platform, you don’t actually own them. Instagram could change their algorithm anytime, so that your followers don’t see your content.
And a high volume of website visitors is also not worth much if they don't eventually turn into paying customers.
You want to and freely communicate with your audience. Sharing valuable content and any future offers, at any time you wish. Hopefully turning them into fans and potentially customers.
This class is a practical step-by-step guide to grow your email list of highly engaged audience members.
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs who want to grow their email list of highly engaged members
- Anyone else who wants to learn how to use Mailchimp to create Landing Pages
I wear many hats. From brand design and strategy to user interface and website design, I am what some might say a unicorn. I thrive on mastering different aspects of design and branding to bring the creative energy required to solve problems and innovate.
But do you know what really lights me up? Being a part of your journey to build and grow something that you and others will love. Whether that’s building your own brand, designing a logo or creating something new as a designer, or developing your creativity skills to help you reach higher goals.