English Listening Practice: The Money Fight
- You should have at least an Intermediate level English listening
- It would help to have some interest in Mayweather/McGregor
Are you tired of boring listening activities that you don't care about? Over 100 MILLION PEOPLE are interested in the Floyd Mayweather/Conor McGregor boxing fight coming up. Are you one of them? That is what these listening extracts are about. Listen to these real listening excerpts and boost your English to new world.
You will hear real podcasts and programs and you will do real listening activities that I do in the classroom. This course is divided into sections, and each section is like its own individual listening class. How much do English classes cost near you? I've designed these courses to be fun and interactive. Each section has a different style listening activity to keep you engaged.
CUSTOMIZE THE COURSE for you:
Each section is broken down in at least 3 parts:
- Main listening - Interview or Conversation with an activity
- Answers - I breakdown the answers and explain why they are the answers just like in a classroom
- Language Highlight - We look at specialized words or expressions to help you grow in your fluency and understand the listening better.
**If you're more advanced and confident in your listening, do the Main Listening first. If you're less advanced, do the Language Highlight first, so you know some of the difficult vocabulary, and then do the Main Listening.
THIS COURSE INCLUDES:
- 2 hours of video instruction and AUTHENTIC LISTENING practice
- ENGAGING ACTIVITIES that are used in the classroom
- An e-workbook to write down your answers or follow along
- INTERACTIVE model to help you practice
Sign up, test your listening, and learn about The Money Fight
Who this course is for:
- English students who want to improve their listening
- People who want to hear guided listening about "The Money Fight"
- 01:55About This Course
- 06:11Mayweather Advantages
- 05:52McGregor Advantages
Practice. Learn. Improve. Jesse Sweed started teaching English in South Korea in 2006. He then traveled to Spain, and now he teaches English online to students all over the world. As the founder of Sweed Academy, he uses that experience to create the most practical and useful courses possible.
Hey there, English speakers. I invite you to join me on my journey of creating the best courses teaching you the English that you need in your life. I've helped students with:
passing exams, improving conversation skills, preparing for job interviews, public speaking, grammar, writing, or just general English improvement
If you want to study, there are plenty of courses. If you want to learn, you need to be interactive. Share any ideas for future courses, I'd love to hear them. I'm always open to suggestions. I want to help you get to the next level.
Where do you want to go?