Elliptic Curve Cryptography Masterclass From Scratch
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn the math behind elliptic curves
- Understand the public key cryptography
- Use elliptic curves for PKI from scratch
- Apply key exchange, digital signature and symmetric encryption in real world
- Figure out how bitcoin and blockchain works
- Basic Calculus
- Basic Java or Python
Elliptic curve cryptography is the most advanced cryptosystem in the modern cryptography world. It lies behind the most of encryption, key exchange and digital signature applications today. It guarantees same security with other public key algorithms such as RSA or Diffie Hellman whereas it can handle the security with smaller keys also in faster way. Today, even bitcoin and other blockchain based cryptocurrencies are based on ECC!
In this course, we will mention on both the math behind elliptic curve cryptography and gain hands on experience in Java and also Python. In other words, the course covers both theory and practice deeply. On the other hand, everything will be developed from scratch. Also, no out-of-the-box of feature of any language will be used. Elliptic curves in Weierstrass, Koblitz and Edwards form (or shortly Edwards Curves) will be covered.
Finally, you can have your own elliptic curve cryptography API when you enrolled the course, and no need to consume any other 3rd party dependency.
- Interested in crypto
- Be an expert on public key cryptography
- Enthusiastic about cryptographic engineering
- Wonder what lies behind bitcoin and blockchain