Elasticsearch (7.5, 7.12.0) Logstash & Kibana Stack Tutorial
What you'll learn
- Elasticsearch 7.5, update to 7.12.0
- Apache and Nginx log import via Logstash and Beats
- Kibana Visualization
- MySql and Oracle Data Import into file and Elasticsearch
- Data extract from Restfull webservice and push into Elasticsearch and text file
- CRUD operations into Elasticsearch via Rest client like POSTMAN
- DSL Query and Aggregation
- Learn Searching in Different Languages like English and Hindi
This Course is divided into Eight Major sections
--For first time user (basic)--
1) Author Introduction and Course Description
2) Introduction of complete ELK stack and different types of beats with internals of Elasticsearch and Lucene Indexing.
-- Usage of Elasticsearch
-- Usage of Logstash and FileBeat and when to use what
-- Usage of Kibana
-- And most interesting, Internals of Elasticsearch Indexing.
3) Installation of Elastic search and Kibana on Windows server. Also upgrade to Elasticsearch 7.12.0 while selecting from archival versions.
(Future Plan): Installation of Elastic search and Kibana on Linux Server
For Advance User
4) Data Ingestion from Mysql, Oracle, Apache, Rest API, & Nginx logs using Logstash & Filebeat with live examples.
5) Kibana for data visualization and dashboard (creation,monitoring & sharing) + Metricbeat + WinlogBeat (Installation, Data Ingestion and Dashboard Management)
6) DSL, Aggregation and Tokenizer Queries- with creating tokens for analyzing English and Hindi Language
-- When querying NoSql DB Elasticsearch what all means and methods to have via DSL.
How if you want to prioritize on any condition like distance from search ?
-- Inbuild functions via Aggregation
-- Searching in Different Languages via tokenizers.
In English you have, "How are you? Is it all good. Looking little upset today"
But in Hindi same will be, "आप कैसे हैं? क्या यह सब अच्छा है। आज थोड़ा परेशान दिख रहे हैं"
so the whole logic comes in tokenization to identify potential diffeences.
7) Cluster Setting
8) Role Security and Monitoring
Who this course is for:
- Cloud Dev OPS
- ELK Learners
- Learner who are preaparing for ELK interviews
Design and Developed secured server architecture to deliver static content from Nginx and NodeJS servers with marketplace api getting delivered with Spring Boot Micro-services with Oracle and NoSql at backend.
Designed ELK Stack and Streaming servers like Kafka for production use, in a direction to achieve highly secured and scalable solutions.
Also help clients & cross platform teams in selecting the best suiting solution.