Elite PMP Exam Prep Camp
What you'll learn
- Understand the PMP Exam and its vast content outline with 35 tasks
- Understand the 12 Principles of Project Management
- Understand the agile and hybrid perspectives of the PMBOK Guide Seventh Edition
- Have a firm understanding of the domains of project management
- Understand PMBOK Guide methods, models and artifacts
- Understand the basic layout and chapters of the PMBOK Guide Seventh Edition
- Understand PMBOK Guide Sixth Edition knowledge areas and process groups
- No project management experience needed. You will learn all you need to know.
Course Title: PMP Exam Prep Camp
The Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a globally recognized credential for project managers. The PMP Exam Prep Camp is a comprehensive course designed to prepare participants to successfully pass the PMP Exam based on the PMBOK 6, PMBOK 7, Agile Practice Guide, and the PMP Exam Content Outline.
Through a combination of interactive lectures, hands-on exercises, and practice questions, participants will gain a deep understanding of the project management framework, processes, and best practices outlined in the PMBOK Guide, Agile Practice Guide, and the PMP Exam Content Outline. They will also learn how to apply this knowledge to real-world scenarios, and develop the critical thinking and problem-solving skills necessary to pass the PMP exam.
Specific topics covered in the course include:
35 tasks of the PMP Exam Content Outline
Project Integration Management
Project Scope Management
Project Schedule Management
Project Cost Management
Project Quality Management
Project Resource Management
Project Communication Management
Project Risk Management
Project Procurement Management
Project Stakeholder Management
Agile Project Management (Agile Practice Guide)
PMBOK Guide 7th Edition (All Principles and Domains)
In addition to the above topics, the course will also cover exam-taking strategies and techniques, and provide participants with ample opportunities to practice answering PMP exam-style questions.
By the end of the course, participants will have a solid understanding of the key project management concepts, tools, and techniques necessary to pass the PMP exam. They will also have the confidence and skills necessary to apply this knowledge to their own projects and advance their career as project managers.
My Layman's Guide to the PMP Exam Udemy course is advised.
Participants should have a basic understanding of project management concepts and practices.
Participants should have at least three years of project management experience (or equivalent) and 35 hours of project management education/training.
Who this course is for:
- Students looking to pass the PMP exam with training in Agile, Hybrid and Predictive
- Certified PMPs seeking to learn what has improved in the PMBOK Guide
- Students or professionals seeking to learn more about the PMBOK Guide Seventh Edition in preparation for the PMP Exam or to train others.
Phill C. Akinwale, PMP has managed operational endeavors and projects across government and private sectors in various companies. With his extensive experience in various facets of Project Management and rigorous project controls, he has trained project management worldwide across five PMBOK® Guide editions over the last 17 years. He holds over 10 project management certifications with six in Agile Project Management (CSM, PMI-ACP, PSM1, PSPO1, PAL1, SPS, PMP, PMI-SP, PMI-RMP). Books he has authored include: The No-Good Leader, Earned Value Basics and Project Management Mid-Level to C-Level.