Elite Social Media Marketing Tactics for Tumblr Business Blogging
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand what exactly Tumblr is, know why you should be using it, and know how to use it to benefit your business
- Understand the importance of defining your business and brand
- Quickly and easily create your Tumblr Blog and customise it distinguish yourself from the competition
- Ask the right questions that will allow you to clearly define your target market
- Quickly and easily position your business on Tumblr and immediately start leveraging the potential of this platform to propel your business towards success
- Properly & effectively use Tumblr's most powerful tools to derive maximum benefits from your marketing efforts on this platform
- Enjoy an in-depth understanding of the various media that can be used to communicate on your Tumblr blog and know the strengths of each post type
- Use the most effective techniques for attracting followers to your blog
- Enjoy access to all the best Tumblr Marketing tips, tricks and tools
- No experience or familiarity with Tumblr is needed for this course. All that students need is a computer with internet access and a curious mind.
Can you recall a time when the world was without social media sites and networks? A time before Facebook, Twitter and Co.? If I try really hard, I can still recall glimpses of it; sms's being typed on phones with screens devoid of colour and that still had buttons (Oh, how I miss those buttons), birthday wishes given in person or by telephone and not on a wall, and people showing they liked something by saying it with their actual voices and not through the click of a button.
Now, before you think you've Stumbled upon the wrong classroom, let me say this: I like Social Media. I like the things we're able to do because of it, and there's nothing from the time before Social Media that I particularly miss. Except cellphones with buttons.
The point I was trying to make with my question in the opening line, albeit in a roundabout way, is that for something that has really only existed in its proper form for little more than 10 years, social media has become irremovably entrenched into human society.
Among the myriad of social networks available today, Tumblr is becoming one of the best ways to make your company a success in the online marketing world. But, you have to know how to use it correctly and efficiently, and that is exactly what this course will teach you.
You will learn everything you need to know in order to easily and effectively position your business on Tumblr as quickly as possible, as well as how to leverage this amazing and extremely powerful source of high quality traffic to generate leads and great profits online.
One of the greatest things about Tumblr is that you are able to find and connect with people who share the same interests as your business - allowing you to grow a huge army of potential customers 100% targeted to your business.
You will be able to productively interact with your new and existing customers, because Tumblr provides you with a direct line of communication to these customers.
In this course, you will be given a 7-Step Formula to follow, which will have you up and running on Tumblr in no time.
- No wasting time with ineffective strategies
- No wasting money on obsolete marketing methods
All you have to do is listen to the lectures in this course and go apply what you have learnt.
Enrol in this course and start using Tumblr to enhance the online presence of your business and achieve the levels of growth and success you've been longing for.
+++++++++++++++++++++++SPECIAL BONUS SECTION ++++++++++++++++++++++++
Learn how to create your own Twitter-like Micro-Blog that you can use as an internal communication network for your business or even as a great promotional tool.
Regular price for this course = $47
Enrol today and get this course absolutely free! ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
- Business owners who have little or no experience with Tumblr and blogging in general who wish to learn how they can start using this platform to benefit their business
- Social Media Marketers and Agencies who wish to learn effective Tumblr marketing techniques and skills which they can use to garner clients
- Social Media Marketers and Agencies who wish to learn effective Tumblr marketing techniques and skills which they can use to better serve existing clients and to garner new clients
- Persons who already have created or wish to create a blog on Tumblr and that want to learn the most effective Tumblr Marketing techniques
Firstly, students are given a brief overview of the upcoming lectures and the main topics that will be covered in this course. We also look at what exactly Tumblr is, why you should be using it and how it can supercharge your social media marketing efforts and benefit your business.
A quick look at some of the benefits that can be derived from using Tumblr.
The first step is all about defining certain key concepts. Firstly, you have to define your own business & brand and identify your main marketing goals. Thereafter, you will learn to ask the right kind of questions that will allow you to clearly define your target market.
Creating your 'About' page is another crucial step in the process, because this page lays the foundation for consumer trust in your business by giving them an indication of whether you are a serious business or not. In this lecture, you will discover all the elements that are needed on a winning 'About' page.