Electronics : Zener Diode & Light Emitting Diode
What you'll learn
- Understand the fundamentals of Zener Diodes.
- Design circuits with Zener Diodes.
- Understand the problem solving strategies for the circuits with Zener Diodes.
- Learn the basic fundamentals of Light Emitting Diodes.
- Design circuits with Light emitting Diodes.
- Learn to solve frequently asked questions regarding Zener Diode and LED.
- Basic knowledge of science
- Basic knowledge regarding voltage,current and resistance
- Fundamental ideas of Semiconductor
Learn the fundamentals of ZENER DIODES & LEDs and learn how they work with proper circuit designing.This course will be very helpful for students with great interest towards science specially engineering. Finally ,the course is so designed that if anyone goes from lecture 1 to last lecture the entire subject can be thoroughly understood easily. As I have also provided some solved problems, the students can easily understand the problem solving strategies which are required to crack different competitive examinations. So lets have a highlight of the entire course quickly-
Learn the basics of ZENER Diodes.
Understand the applications of Zener diodes.
how we can relate the voltage across it and current through it that is understand the V-I characteristics of a Zener diode..
Designing a circuit using Zener Diode keeping in mind the design limitations.
circuit explanation using an example for clear understanding.
Problem for students to solve.
How can we use the Zener diode as a voltage clipper.
Discussion on FAQs for competitive approach.
Quiz questions are also included to further clarify the concepts of the zener diode.
Learn the principle of operation of LEDs.
Thorough discussion on its advantages, main features and applications.
Detailed discussion on Zener Diode & LEDs will help students to crack different competitive examinations.
Who this course is for:
- The course is for those who love electronics and circuit designing with Diodes.
- 1st year and 2nd year electronics engineering students.
Hi, I am Sumanta Kumar Pal,Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and communication engineering.I have some teaching experience while I was in college and then I joined the Control and Instrumentation department of a Power Plant in India and I have an experience of more than 10 years in this field.I have much interest in analog circuit designing and my courses on
1) Zener Diode and LEDs
will be extremely interesting for students with basic and intermediate knowledge of science.I love learning and I love teaching too.