Electronics, MicroPython, and BBC Microbit Bootcamp
- A Windows, Raspberry Pi, Mac, or Linux computer
- A BBC microbit
- Burning desire to excel in personal and professional life
- Basic knowledge of computers
Get started with Basic Electronics, MicroPython, and BBC Microbit. Acquire employers' one of the most requested skills of 21st Century! An expert level IoT and Python professional can earn $100000 (that's five zeros after 1) in today's market.
This is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward course for the Electronics basics, BBC Microbit, and MicroPython on Udemy! Whether you have never worked with Electronics before, already know basics of Programming, or want to learn the features of BBC Microbit, this course is for you! In this course we will teach you MicroPython Basics, Electronics, and Mu-Editor.
(Note, we also provide you MicroPython programs and other PDFs as downloadables)
With over 15 lectures and more than 1 hour of video this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned in teaching you MicroPython and Electronics Basics!
This course will teach you MicroPython and Electronics Basics in a very practical manner, with every lecture comes a MicroPython programming video and a corresponding code file! Learn in whatever manner is the best for you!
We will start by helping you get Mu Python Editor installed on your Windows computer and Raspberry Pi.
We cover a wide variety of topics, including:
Introduction to BBC Microbit
Introduction to MicroPython
Introduction to Mu Python Editor
Breadboards and Power supply
LEDs and Resistors
BBC microbit MicroPython Programming with Mu Editor on Raspberry Pi
BBC Microbit MicroPython Programming with Mu Editor on Windows
Programming built in 5x5 LED display in BBC Microbit
Advanced Programs on BBC Microbit
You will get lifetime access to over 15 lectures plus corresponding PDFs and MicroPython programs for the lectures!
So what are you waiting for? Learn BBC Microbit, MicroPython, and Electronics in a way that will advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
- Anyone older than 5 years of age
- Anyone who wants to learn
- Introduction to Microbit05:01
- Introduction to MicroPython01:59
- Introduction to Mu-Editor15:35
- BBC Microbit Factory Power Up03:49
- Leave your feedback00:59
- Breadboards and Power Supply07:24
- Jumper Wires03:05
- LEDs and Resistors07:52
- Parallel vs Serial03:23
- UART vs USART03:25
- Mu Editor with Raspberry Pi04:48
- Basic Programming with MicroPython18:08
- Programming built in LED Matrix04:35
- Programming buttons and pins04:13
- Programming Acclerometer10:04
- Reading the filenames of files stored in the Microbit02:21
- Restore to Factory Default02:51
- Alligator Clips02:47
- Power a LED with BBC Microbit02:27
- Breakout Boards for BBC Microbit03:46
- LED Blink03:46
- SOS with LED05:51
- Analog Output and LED intensity Variation07:31
- Traffic Light Project10:58
- Basics of Piezzo Buzzer02:00
- Piezzo Buzzer with BBC Microbit05:18
- Piezzo SOS03:51
- Temperature Reading02:37
- Stereo Speaker and 3.5mm audio jack basics03:56
- Speakers and BBC Microbit04:11
- Create your own music with BBC Microbit09:06
- Code Bundle00:03
- BONUS LECTURES00:03
Ashwin Pajankar is a Science Popularizer, a Programmer, a Maker, and an Author.
He has a Master of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering from International Institute of Information Technology Hyderabad (IIIT-H).
Ashwin has published more than a dozen of books on Python Programming, Test Automation, Raspberry Pi, Computer Vision, Arduino, and Supercomputing with reputed global publishers like Packt, Apress, Leanpub, and BPB. He has reviewed five books on Data Mining, Machine Learning, Python 3 Programming, and Raspberry Pi for Packt. He has also reviewed a video course on Raspberry Pi for Packt.
He has earned many professional certifications in the areas of development, administration, and testing from Oracle, IBM, Informatica, Teradata, and ISTQB.
He has more than twenty five years of experience in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics), Programming, and Innovation. He started tinkering with electronics, home computers, programming, and science experiments at the tender age of 8. He began his programming journey with BASIC and Assembly Language of 8085 and x86 family. He has over a decade of work experience in a few big brands like Cisco Systems and Cognizant in technical roles. He also has worked in a couple of startups in technical leadership roles.
Ashwin has trained thousands of professionals on the topics like Python Programming, Test Automation, Innovation, and IoT.
He is committed to the vision of bringing Science and Technology education to masses. He has won several awards at university and workplaces for social initiatives and community service.