Electronics : Diode (Part 3) : The Question Answer session
What you'll learn
- This course will deal with several solved questions on diode circuits. So this course will further clarify doubts that the students may have in diode Part1 & 2
- Clarify doubts regarding circuit problems on Half wave rectifier, Full wave rectifier, peak detection, voltage multiplier etc.
- Practice paper will also be added with the course for the students to practice.
- Proper explanation for different problems have been provided
- Basic knowledge of science,High school mathematics.
- Fundamental ideas of current, voltage and electric field.
- Knowledge of Semiconductor Diode Physics.( Diode - A thorough understanding (Part 1) and Diode application (Part 2)) will certainly help.
Learn different methods to solve problems regarding diode circuits. This course is basically the 3rd part of Diode course and here we will discuss several questions based on diode clipper circuits, clamping circuit, rectifiers etc. So lets have a highlight of the entire course quickly
See how to approach problems based on diode circuits and clarify you doubts regarding diode circuits.
Learn different problem solving techniques for questions based on diode clipper circuit.
Learn different problem solving techniques for questions based on diode clamping circuits.
Learn different problem solving techniques for questions based on diode Half wave.
See how to solve problems related to full wave rectifiers and its different quantitive analysis.
See how to approach problems based on Peak detection.
Problems related to Zener diodes will be thoroughly discussed.
We learnt in Diode part 2 how to use diodes as a gate. Practical examples here in this course will clarify doubts for the students.
This question answer session will greatly help the students to understand what is taught in Diode part 1 and part 2. The concepts of Diode part 1 and part 2 will be revisited in different problems for proper understanding.
Practice paper has also been added for the students.
Who this course is for:
- The course is for those who love electronics and love to explore the world of electronics.
Hi, I am Sumanta Kumar Pal,Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and communication engineering.I have some teaching experience while I was in college and then I joined the Control and Instrumentation department of a Power Plant in India and I have an experience of more than 10 years in this field.I have much interest in analog circuit designing and my courses on
1) Zener Diode and LEDs
will be extremely interesting for students with basic and intermediate knowledge of science.I love learning and I love teaching too.