Electronics: AC & DC Analysis of DiodeS
- Fundamental knowledge of Semiconductor
- Basic knowledge of circuit solving technique(KVL or KCL)
This course is to teach the principle, operation and characteristics of various electronic devices and their applications in electronic circuits. The objective of this course is to understand the concept, working and application of various electronic devices. The students should be able to use these devices for designing different circuits/products such as power supplies, amplifiers, oscillators and analysers.
Who this course is for:
- Any Fresher Who Wants to Learn AC & DC analysis of Diode
- Students who are interested to pursue careers in engineering would find the course very beneficial for their future. If you are an electronics enthusiast looking to solidify your basics, just go for it.
- This course is not for advanced learners of electronics. This is a foundation course.
Mr. Usman Ali has done Electrical Engineering.
He has done Teacher Assistant in different subjects of Electrical Engineering Electrical Circuit Analysis,Electrical Circuit Design ,Electronic Circuit Design,Electronic Circuit Design and Digital logic Design and Gates.
He has one year experience in robotics and embedded system .
Currently he is working as a industrial automation engineer.
His goal is for students to learn Electrical Engineering in the most straight forward, simple and easiest way.