Complete Electronic Music Production Ableton Live 10 Course
What you'll learn
- 1. You will learn how to navigate through the Ableton Live 10 program
- 2. You will learn how to create and record Midi Tracks and Audio Tracks and how to use their Controls
- 3. You will learn to Record, how to do Audio Warping and to Quantize
- 4. You will learn to write and Edit notes on your Midi piano roll
- 5. You will learn to use the Drum Rack and Macros and how to automate them
- 6 You will learn how to prepare and organize Clips and Scenes in the Session View and how to record from Session View to Arrangement View
- 7 You will learn to organize the Clips and Tracks in the Arrangement View
- 8 You will learn how to add Audio and Midi Effects to the tracks and how to Automatize
- 9 You will learn to configure the Initial and Export Preferences
- 11 You will learn how to use the Instruments of Ableton Live
- 12 You will learn how to use the Audio Effects of Ableton Live
- 13 You will learn how to use the Midi Effects of Ableton Live
- • No previous experience or knowledge is necessary to do this course, just Love for Music and a desire to learn
- • Access to a laptop or desktop computer with the Ableton Live 10 or 11 software installed
- • You could also start with the free basic version of Ableton Live
In this course you will learn to use the Ableton Live 10 program, which will help you create your Electronic Music songs
The goal of this course is to help you create your own Electronic Music and to teach you how the Ableton Live program works.
This well-organized course will provide you with solid knowledge, which will allow you to enjoy your electronic music creations
In this course you will get Level 1 and Level 2 in Electronic Music Production with Ableton Live 10
With this knowledge, the results of your songs will be greatly improved and the potential that you will gain will be reflected in your entire professional career as an Electronic Music Producer.
The Ableton Live 10 program is a very powerful and complete program that requires dedication and time, but with this well explained course you will be able to understand how it works perfectly
These courses will open up new doors for you to this exciting world of Electronic Music Production
You will become part of an active community with mutual support
The distance between your dreams and your reality is simply a staircase with several steps in the middle, and this is just the first one
Welcome and enjoy your course
Who this course is for:
- • Anyone over 18 who want to follow their dream to make Electronic Music
- • Any DJ or Electronic Music Producer who wants to extend their knowledge and improve the quality of their songs
- • Anyone studying Music Theory or Songwriter who wants to add a new skill to their career and create their own Electronic Songs with effects and visuals
- • Any performer or Musician who wants to add a new dimension to their compositions and actuations
Hello, my name is Ramon Miras Pazos, producer and professor of Electronic Music. Currently teaching Electronic Music Production at the RaMoNe Music Academy where these tutorials were created.
Originally from Santiago de Compostela, Spain and living in London, UK for more than 6 years.
After spending several years in the Electrical Engineering sector as a Teacher, I decided to follow my dream and enter the fascinating world of Electronic Music.
I have completed several Levels of Electronic Music Production courses in Manchester and in the SAE Institute, London.
I have also attended online Masterclasses with some of the most prestigious DJs of the moment such as DJ Deadmau5 and DJ Armin Van Buuren and taken several courses in Music Theory and piano in London.
Since then I have created and published more than 15 songs.