Electronic Music, Introduction to Ableton Live 10
- • No previous experience or knowledge is necessary to do this course, just Love for Music and a desire to learn
- • Access to a laptop or desktop computer with the Ableton Live 10 or 11 software installed
- • You could also start with the free basic version of Ableton Live
With this Introduction course, you will get the basic knowledge to start using Ableton Live 10 to create your own songs
The Ableton Live 10 program is a very powerful program that requires dedication and time to learn, but with this well-explained course you will be able to understand how it works perfectly, quickly and it will take you to the next level in a really short space of time. Completing it will help you become a professional Music Producer in the world of Electronic Music Production and your songs will be greatly improved to a very high standard.
You will learn how to treat sounds, how to split them and how to modify the final result of your sound.
By learning how to use the Ableton Live 10, you knowledge will be greatly multiplied, you will earn confidence in yourself and you will be able to create your own unique songs.
After completing this introductory course you will be ready to move on to Level 1 and Level 2, Instruments as Simpler, Sampler or Wavetable and Audio Effects & Midi Effects
So please don’t hesitate to follow your dreams and get the knowledge to unlock your true potential. Just go for it!
Who this course is for:
- • Anyone over 18 who want to follow their dream to make Electronic Music
- • Any DJ or Electronic Music Producer who wants to extend their knowledge and improve the quality of their songs
- • Anyone studying Music Theory or Songwriter who wants to add a new skill to their career and create their own Electronic Songs with effects and visuals
- • Any performer or Musician who wants to add a new dimension to their compositions and actuations
Hello, my name is Ramon Miras Pazos, producer and professor of Electronic Music. Currently teaching Electronic Music Production at the RaMoNe Music Academy where these tutorials were created.
Originally from Santiago de Compostela, Spain and living in London, UK for more than 6 years.
After spending several years in the Electrical Engineering sector as a Teacher, I decided to follow my dream and enter the fascinating world of Electronic Music.
I have completed several Levels of Electronic Music Production courses in Manchester and in the SAE Institute, London.
I have also attended online Masterclasses with some of the most prestigious DJs of the moment such as DJ Deadmau5 and DJ Armin Van Buuren and taken several courses in Music Theory and piano in London.
Since then I have created and published more than 12 songs.