The Complete Electronics Course 2022: Analog Hardware Design
What you'll learn
- Electronics from Zero to an Advanced Level of Understanding How Electronic Circuits Work.
- Starting with Ohm's Law, we will progressively build more and more complex circuits.
- More than 100+ circuits covered and explained.
- Learn to build Analog Circuits from scratch.
- A computer in order to simulate the circuits that we are going to build together.
- A basic understanding of mathematics.
- This course covers two years of knowledge that you could acquire if you were attending a BSc so you will need to have a bit of patience.
- A moderate understanding of English even though the author tries to explain everything as simply as possible.
Have you ever wondered why understanding electronics is difficult? Is it because electronics is really that difficult? Or is it because teachers' explanations are difficult to understand and they use outdated teaching methods? Whatever is the case, Hardware Academy is here to provide high-quality courses that will cover 2 years of educational courses that you could get by attending a BSc in Electrical Engineering. We will start from the fundamentals and as we progress, we will try to understand more and more complicated circuits (which you will find out later that there are not even that complicated !).
Each chapter will have multiple exercises (questions with multiple answers) that you will have to complete (like a test) so that we know if you have paid attention or not and if you succeed, you can proceed further with the courses.
The simulator that we will use is available for free for everyone and based on multiple reviews, the simulator that we are going to use is the best tool if you want to understand how circuits work! (and it's so much fun to use it ! )
We can guarantee that you will understand each course since we tried hard to explain in the most coherent way (also in the simplest way but at the same time reaching more complex topics) using one of the best software to simulate the circuits which will be an eye-opener for you.
Start learning Electronics with us today!
Who this course is for:
- People who think that electronics is difficult to understand.
- People who want to learn electronics in a short amount of time and who don't have time to build all the circuits from scratch.
- People who do not have an electronic's workbench at home but still want to learn electronics in an effective way.
Hardware Academy has more than 7 years of experience in several different industries: Defense, Telecommunications, Semiconductors, Electronic Design Automation, Computer Software. Its immediate objective is to utilize its effective communication skills and innate technical ability to provide high-quality courses for students all over the world.
We try to teach students electronics in the most comprehensive and fun way possible.