Learn Current Electricity in depth & Basics of DC Circuits
What you'll learn
- In part 1 you will learn some basic concepts of current electricity like current, voltage, resistor, etc along with introduction to Thinkercad software.
- In part 2 you will learn different techniques to solve complex circuits along with simulation of that circuits on the thinkercad software
- Network Theory concepts (Mesh, super-mesh, Nodal analysis, Voltage and current divider techniques, Thevenin's and Norton's theorem)
- Simulation of different circuits on Thinkercad software
- You will learn to operate voltmeter, ammeter and multimeter
- You will learn how to measure voltage and current of any circuit and resistance of any resistor
- You will learn how to generate different ac signals like Sine wave, Square wave and Triangular wave
- You will be able to convert any complex circuit into it's simple form
- Basic algebra for mathematical calculations or scientific calculator
- Pc or Laptop to simulate the circuits on the thinkercad software
- Decent connection of internet
After completing the course, if you want to learn more advanced concepts of electronics then I recommend you enrolling in my courses.
divided this course into two parts. In the first part, you will be learning some basic concepts of current electricity in great depth and an introduction to thinkercad software. After completing 1st part you will start 2nd part and in that, you will be learning the complex circuitry and its simulation on the thinkercad software. I will not only teach you the traditional methods to solve the complex circuitry but at the same time, I will also provide you with some shortcut tricks which help you to solve that circuit quickly.
Part-1:- Current Electricity and introduction to the Thinkercad software
1) Difference between conductors and insulators
2) What is a current?
3) What is a resistor and how to find its value?
4) What is Voltage?
5) What is power and how we can calculate it?
6) Difference between Ac and Dc Circuits?
7) Ohm's Law with experiment
8) Series and Parallel circuits + Numericals
After lecture 7th you will be introduced to the thinkercad software.
Part-2:- Electrical Circuits and its simulation in Thinkercad software
1) What are nodes meshes and loops?
2) KVL and KCL rule
3) Mesh analysis
4) Supermesh analysis
5) Nodal analysis
6) Voltage and Current divider rule
7) Thevenin's Law
8) Norton's Law
Simulation on Thinkercad Software
Who this course is for:
- Those who are curious to learn arduino
- Those who are curious to learn electronics
- Those who are curious to learn electric circuits
- Those who are curious to learn simulation software
- Anyone opting for electrical or electronics engineering
I am Swarit Mahalsekar, a biomedical engineer, I am also an online instructor at more than 3 platforms.
I am also the founder of the "practical-buddy" website for analog electronics.
I had done lots of projects regarding electronics so I have good knowledge of using different software like Thinkercad, Proteus, Eagle, etc.
So whatever course I would be launching I will make sure that I will not only teach you the concepts theoretically but also enhancing your technical skills with the help of all these software listed above.
In every one of my Udemy courses, you'll see that I am always available and always offer you support through each course. I will join your success and help you through any obstacles.