Electrical Transformers Fundamentals
- 4 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Differentiate between Different Cooling Class of Transformers
- Differentiate between the different types of cores and windings of a Transformer
- Learn about the internal insulation of transformers and what are its degradation factors
- Learn about the different bushing types, design consideration and industry standards
- Learn about what goes into the transformer nameplate
- Learn about what makes a transformer noisy
- Learn the Concept of inrush current
- Learn about the different types of load tap changers
- Learn about the Liquid Preservation System
- Get knowledge on Power Transformer, Distribution Transformer, Dry Type Transformer and Instrument Transformer
- Learn how to procure transformers and what to look out for in commissioning and installation
- Motivated to break into the Electrical Utility Industry
- Motivated to learn
Electrical Transformers Fundamentals is a comprehensive video course where you can learn all about electrical transformers that are essential in working in the industry; from basic knowledge to how to procure and install transformers.
I have handcrafted this course to allow students to acquire core fundamental knowledge on electrical transformers as well as how to apply it in the utility industry.
If you are currently or working towards being a equipment engineer and transformers are something that you need to work with, you will find this course of great help to get the fundamental knowledge you need to kick start your professional career. If you work on the vendor/supplier side, this course will provide you with the tools to effectively and efficiently communicate your products to your customers.
This course can benefit anyone not only in the utility industry, but also in any industry where you need to spec and install transformers. As long as you have interest in a career that electrical engineering , this course can help you to get an advantage at looking for work or giving you an edge over your competitors as it gives you core knowledge of how to procure and install transformers as well as other knowledge that you would not have otherwise obtain unless you have worked in specific industries for years, especially within the utility and energy industry. And knowledge is power.
So let's get started! Let's start your fulfilling journey and mark an important point of your phenomenal career!
- Engineer or engineering students who are going to design, maintain, commission or do anything with transformers
- Professional who work in the Transformer supplier/vendor side and want to know what to look out for in delivering the best product to the customer