Electrical Wiring & Systems Planning for Building/ Factory
What you'll learn
- This course will help you become an Electrical Systems Professional
- Understand Electrical Systems and components that comprise electrical systems
- Learn about Electrical Loads, Calculation of Power Consumption of any premises including factory
- How to compile, design and Commission Electrical System in Domestic, Commercial or Industrial establishment
- Learn the process and best practices to Commission an Electrical System
- Maintenance of an Electrical System
- No, yet basic understanding of Electricity will be helpful
All work needs energy!
As we know Law of inertia, also called Newton’s first law, states that, if a body is at rest or moving at a constant speed in a straight line, it will remain at rest or keep moving in a straight line at constant speed, unless it is acted upon by a force." Whenever we need to do some work we need force, to generate force, we need energy.
We need machines to do work for us. Aren't we already making robots to do even household chores? Now, imagine what all we would want the machines to do for us at 'work'.
Well, the point is that we are in the middle of 4th Industrial revolution. And more machines mean more electricity is required. All this electricity flows through an Electrical system. Now you have got the criticality of an Electrical system, right? Now can you Guess the criticality of electrical system in a hospital? Imagine!
Well, the objective of this course is to help you learn how to plan and commission a good electrical system. A Good electrical system must be capable of transmitting electricity without burning out and also safeguard all Human and Equipment. So with the help of this course you will learn to plan and commission a stable and safe electrical system in a house, shop or a factory.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone, Electricians, Electrical Engineers, Technician,
- Electrical Contractor, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Power distribution company employee
- Plant Maintenance, Facility Maintenance, Factory Maintenance engineer
Gamma Skills focusses on 'Hands-on' Skill Development for the 4th Industrial Revolution era. We primarily focus on hands-on skill development. Here at udemy we share knowledge. We are a team of professionals from Automation industry in India, who are inclined towards Learning & Development of professionals.