Electrical distribution L.V Design AutoCAD, Dialux and ETAP
What you'll learn
- How to use Dialux program for making interior lighting design
- How to use the AutoCAD program
- Generator Sizing Concept and Using Software of Cummins
- Load Estimation calculations
- Voltage drop Calculations manually and using ETAP
- Short circuit Calculations manually and using ETAP
- Earthing and Power factor correction Systems
- Light Current Systems " Nurse Calling, Fire alarm, Telephone, CCTV "
- Overview about Electrical Sector
- Basic Electrical Devices like " Cables, Circuit breakers , Busbars, Fuses, Transformers, ATS "
- Electrical Codes like" IEC, NEC, BS "
- Reading architectural layouts for any building
- Basic Concepts for low Voltage electrical design
- How to calculate the C.S.A of cables and CB ratings for any loads
- handling any architectural layout to make a spot of light on your electrical design
- How to make the lighting and sockets CAD layouts
- HVAC System from Electrical point of View
- Transformer Sizing
- Load Schedule Concept and using Excel
- uninterruptible power supply " UPS system " and its Sizing
- How Can you make a Single Line Diagram
- To have some pretty simple basics of electricity.
- To Let your passion to learn be at it's highest level.
- Prepare yourself to know a huge amount of practical information.
- prepare yourself to do Assignments step by step During our Course, to get the most benefit
Hello guys in Our Course you will learn All steps to Make a Full Electrical Design for any Project, in our Course we will make a Full Electrical Design for a hospital
What you'll learn
Work perfectly on AutoCAD
Work perfectly on Dialux
Work perfectly on ETAP
The most Electrical Codes are used around the world, and what are the benefits from them??
Make an interior lighting Design for any project.
Make Lighting and Socket layouts.
Load Estimation Calculations
Design Light Current System
1- Nurse calling system
2- Fire alarm system
3- Telephone system
4- CCTV system
Make a Load Schedule Calculations Using Excel.
Generator Sizing manually and Using Cummins software.
Make UPS Sizing.
Design a Single Line Diagram with ETAP.
Make S.C (Short Circuit) calculations for any electrical system with ETAP.
Make the Voltage Drop calculations for any electrical system with ETAP.
Design an Earthing System.
- at first we'll discuss all types of earthing
- then we'll discuss the manual calculations.
Make a power Factor Correction
- at first we'll discuss the concept of P.F correction and its methods
- then we'll make P.F correction using capacitor bank
-- At the end --
this course will provide you with all basics and advanced knowledge which you'll need to be a professional Engineer in the field of construction, whatever as technical office engineer, Designer or site engineer.
Who this course is for:
- electrical engineers
- electrical technicians
- students of Engineering
- anyone works in the Field of construction
Our Team have a great Experience in the Field of Electrical Engineering
(1) Electrical Distribution Design L.V and M.V
(2) Electrical Machines " AC, DC and special machines "
(3) Electrical protection Systems
(3) Automation " PLCs, Classic control, SCADA systems, sensors
and Drives "
(4) Electrical engineering softwares " AutoCAD, Dialux, ETAp,
proteus, multisim, microC program, ......etc.
(5) Solar systems Design " On Grid - Off Grid - hybrid "
(6) Power electronics and their Applications.
and a lot of other engineering Topics