Electrical Designing Using AutoCAD - 4 in 1 Projects Course
What you'll learn
- Electrical Design Using Autocad 2D
- How Electric Power Demand is Calculated
- Apartment Lightening Layout
- Electrical Layout of Commercial Kitchen
- Solar Electric Panel Designing & Calculations
- Lightening of Living Room, Bedroom, Balcony, LED Light, Kitchen, Staircase and more area
- Voltage and Tag Numbers
- Switch Locations
- Power Distribution Schematic Diagram.
- Electric Load Calculations.
- Solar Electric Power system design.
- Eager to learn Electric Designing using AutoCAD 2D
This course consist of 4 Electrical Designing Using AutoCAD Projects as shown below:
1. Apartment Lightening Layout
2. Electrical Designing of Commercial Kitchen
3. Electric Power Demand Calculation
4. Solar Electric Panel Design.
1. Project 1 - Apartment Lightening Layout - Learning Outcome
Comfort / Lux level brightness of lighting
Maximum lumens output by selecting accurate
2. Project 2 - Electrical Designing of Commercial Kitchen - Learning Outcome
AC & DC power supply for kitchen equipment
Point wiring for each kitchen equipment
Switch & socket location in kitchen area
3. Project 3 - Electric Power Demand Calculation - Learning Outcome
• Power requirement in KW for each Electrical devise
• Building total electrical load
• Transformer capacity in KVA
4. Project 4 - Solar Electric Panel Design - Learning Outcome
Solar Panel Sizing
Emergency power requirement
Switch over to alternate power supply
AutoCAD can create any 2D drawing and 3D model or construction that can be drawn by hand. The program also allows the user to group or layer objects, keep objects in a database for future use, and manipulate properties of objects, such as size, shape, and location.
AutoCAD has numerous applications in a wide range of fields. The program can be used for simple projects, such as graphs or presentations, or complex designs, like drawing up the architecture of a building.
AutoCAD has numerous capabilities that can be applied to an array of projects in various fields. Various kinds of designers are most likely to use the program and it is more common in design-centered fields, like architecture and engineering. However, many other professions, such as fine artists and mathematicians, may use the program to create visuals for their work.
Electrical engineers design, develop and test the manufacturing of electrical equipment. CAD enables these engineers to create electrical and electronic diagrams, control circuit diagrams, schematics and documentation.
Which engineers use CAD?
Jobs that use AutoCAD CAD software:
Architects, Architectural designer, and drafter.
Electrical engineer, design and drafter.
Plumbing designer, HVAC designer, MEP designer.
Mechanical engineer, design and drafter.
Who this course is for:
- MEP Engineers
- Electronics engineer, design and drafter.
- Mechanical Engineers
- Any Candidate interested in learning electrical designing using AutoCAD
Edcorner provides customer-focused training options in multiple formats and delivery methods, offering individuals and organizations top-quality training that can be tailored to meet individual learning styles and specific needs, such as Online training, Customized training, self paced training, onsite training.
Our instructors are highly qualified and industry experts from across the domain.
Edcorner offers training for following skillsets:
1. HR & HR Analytics, Workday HCM.
2. Programming - C, C++, C sharp, JAVA, JS, Angular, Python, HTML CSS. PHP, Flutter, vb.net, .net, Unity and much more.
3. Cyber security.
8. Project Management