Electrical Construction Site Installation & Management
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 112 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Student will learn the following 1- What is the project
- 2- Construction company departments
- 3- Th constructioin stages for the buildings
- 4- Managing the site team
- 5- Control the productioin at site
- 6- Coordinatioin between construction and other departments
- 7- Electrical installation at site
- 1- Student Should be engineer or working in constructioin field or want to know about constructioin field
Student in this course will learn the following skills
1- Understanding the project Process.
2-Unerstanding the role for construction project department and how to coordinate with theses departments as site engineer.
3- Understanding the different stages for the building construction project.
4- understanding how to start the project as site engineer
5- Understanding how to manage your work , control labours and achieve the target at site.
6- Understanding the method of electrical installation inside the building in each stage
7- Understanding the method of electrical infrastructure network installation
- 1- Electrical Site Engineers
- 2- MEP Engineers or Manager with back ground mechanical and wants to know about electrical site work
- 3- Civil Engineers who want to know about electrical site work
- 4- Electrcial Supervisor
- 5- Any Person want to Work in the construction field
Introduction of the construction project stage , Student will learn the following
1- The role of site engineer in the project
2- The project stages from initiating up to closing
Student will learn the steps to start a project as site engineer
Construction company department and the relation with site team