Electric Vehicles Comprehensive Course
What you'll learn
- Essential understanding of the electric vehicles
- Types of electric vehicles with technical information
- Types of EV batteries in detail
- ICE vs EV torque output
- EV battery configurations
- Charging technique and charging levels
- Working details of the electric vehicles
- Parts of the electric vehicles
- Overall analysis of the current EV technology
- Battery Thermal Management System
- Regenerative braking
- Types of battery combinations
- Lifespan of the EV and batteries
- Cost of ownership
- Impacts of EV on the economy
- Impacts of EV on the environment
- Charging systems
- Safety and performance enhancements of the EV batteries
- Business opportunities
- Future of the EV industry
- Learner should be curious to discover
- No prior knowledge needed
- Basic science knowledge is preferable
This course of electric vehicles will help you to discover useful knowledge and facts about the electric vehicles that you really need as a learner. If you desire to know how electric vehicles work, what fundamental systems they are made of, their progress history, categorization, and potential guidelines for future developers, then welcome to this course. You can understand all the basic concepts and techniques associated with electric transportation.
In this class, current and future of the electric vehicles, hybrid, plug-in hybrid, extended range and fuel cell automotive vehicles will be discussed in detail. Types of the electric vehicles and their batteries used based upon their materials and assembly will be analyzed in detail. If you are interested to learn about the operation of the electric cars, this course will also give you a simple but comprehensive overview of how batteries and also how battery thermal management system (BTMS) work.
The class is composed of video lectures where I give explanation about interesting facts of the electric vehicle and the battery technologies. This course is professionally designed in such a way that with each upcoming section you go deeper and deeper into comprehensive knowledge. This course is fairly suitable for the students who are new to this world. If you are already advanced in this field then you can skip some of the early lectures and go into more advanced sections of the course. Therefore, join the class and advance your knowledge on the electric vehicle technology that will drive the world. No prior knowledge necessary for this course.
This course is subject to further growth and expansion; several additional lectures and resources will be continuously added with the latest information to get superior understanding about the subject.
Who this course is for:
- People who are keen to grow up their profession in the field of electric vehicles
- Students that are curious about how electric vehicles work and what are major components
- Everybody with a desire to study
- People with a general background in science or engineering
- Everybody with a desire to study
- Researcher, scientists and engineers that want to know essentials about the electric vehicles
- Students who are willing to learn about the current and future of the EV industry
Dr. Muhammad Naeem holds a Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering from the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences. His research focuses on advanced materials for energy storage applications. He has 15 years of industrial, academic and research experience including synthesis and characterization of the electrode materials for the lithium ion batteries to improve the performance and safety of the lithium ion batteries and their applications for the grid station energy storage and electric vehicles.
His interest is also focused on renewable energy sources and their sustainable applications to protect the environment for better tomorrow. He is also experienced on synthesis of nanomaterials which are applied as dye degrading catalysts under different light conditions to protect the environment. He is also expert with all characterization techniques for the synthesized nanomaterials.
“Dr. Muhammad Naeem believes to empower students with latest education for a better tomorrow”
If you want to learn and discover the latest scientific and engineering topics from scratch, or just want to refresh your memory on something you have learnt in the past, you are at the right place.
Dr. Muhammad Naeem is here to help you succeed in your academic and professional life by spreading the knowledge.
Your queries, questions and ambiguities about the course content will be replied with pleasure.