Electric Vehicle- Battery Management System Design TM
What you'll learn
- Students will learn about the fast ideation process and how it works in a start-up industry.
- Importance of styling has been touched a little and research about the product design process
- When it comes to effective design benchmark data is one of the very important things so how much you collect more
- Sketching process and raw sketches have been shown how it's done in the studios for quicker feedback
- Effective communication with the customer to understand the depth of requirement
- Focused only on the battery management system and its concepts have been explain to the students for understanding how fast ideation and concept generation
- Anyone can learn this class it is very simple
- Students are advised to take notes for self-reflection purposes
- No prior experience is needed to join this course
About The Master Class:
This course teaches students about the product design process of how a start-up industry works starting from customer discussion brainstorming ideation to conserving development in detail with real-time case study. Explain the nuances of fast ideation and sketching and how to generate a lot of ideas within a short span of time. Also how do you prototype and test your team to get feedback initially to move ahead in the product design process.
Benefits of the Master Class:
Students will learn about the fast ideation process and how it works in a start-up industry.
Importance of styling has been touched a little and research about the product design process and competitors study benchmark data has been explained to the students and how it needs to be done and documented.
When it comes to effective design benchmark data is one of the very important things so how much you collect more and more data on competitors will be very effective has been explained and also shown the real-time case study of collecting more than 20 to 25 different competitive studies for concluding the data which is needed for the project inputs.
Sketching process and raw sketches have been shown how it's done in the studios for quicker feedback and communication to move faster rather than working on detailed and beautifying sketches which takes time and brings lower productivity.
Effective communication with the customer to understand the depth of requirement and how do you deliver better resource less setting with optimising and getting to the point fastly.
Focused only on the battery management system and its concepts have been explain to the students for understanding how fast ideation and concept generation
How to effectively communicate with the team and develop prototypes quickly in order to test it out for initial feedback and feasibility.
How to make mock ups with the resources available and presented neatly to the team and document it has been explained.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Electric Vehicle- Battery Management System Design
- Anyone who wants to learn System Design and Learn new skills
This is Noble let me share my journey as Global Future Skills, Computer Science, and Pure Consciousness Expert.
Ex-Employee General Electric GE and Wipro Technologies.
Our All Courses are TM Certificated Under Noble Transformation Hub
Achievements and Awards.
Served 60000+ Students and 500+ Teachers in 155 Countries Globally and other 5000+ Students with 4.7+ Ratings out of 5 Star Ratings.
Hr. Doctorate in Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning, and I am a Pure Consciousness Expert with 7+ years of experience.
I have done Global Future Skills Implementation and Research for the last 15 Years.
Achieved 300+ Awards for the last 15 years:
I am a Lifelong Lerner of Future Skills, Future Technologies, and Art Creativity and Value Innovation.
I am Self Taught Computer – Artificial Intelligence Scientist, Super Pure Consciousness Expert, and Design Thinker.
Worked with Multinational Companies like GE and Wipro Technologies other below Organisation.
Started two Successful Startups from Family Business to National and International levels.
1. Real-Life Digital Skills.
2. Future Skills.
3. Pure Consciousness Skills.
4. Value Technology Skills.
5. Soft Skills.
6. Real Life Project Management Skills.
7. Value Lean and Six Sigma.
8. Real Life Entrepreneurship Skills
9. Computer Science and artificial intelligence skills.
10. Attention and Focus
I have done 100+ Projects with these Skills for over 15 years:
2. Wipro Technologies.
3. Himalayan Institute of Alternatives Ladakh.
4. Teach for India.
5. Harvard Medical School.
6. Toastmasters International.
Kindly follow me on Udemy and Youtube Channel to help me to reach 1000000 Students.
Vision: I need to teach real-life and problem-solving skills and earning and economic skills to 5++ Billion people in the next 10 years globally online and offline and serve humanity with true values of consciousness.
I am teaching globally new classes in 154 countries on Future Skills, Life Skills, Art, Crafts Social Media, Entrepreneurship, Sustainability, Artificial intelligence, Machine Learning, Design Thinking, Design Digital Classes, How to find Niches for different markets, Niche Research, 360 Mindfulness, Consciousness, Creativity, Business Strategies, Sales Strategies, Project Management, and other skills which I have learned over the years all Courses are TM Certificated By Noble Transformation Hub
Gratitude till infinity,