All Electrical Transformers in Electrical Power Systems
What you'll learn
- Analysis and design term of Electrical Transformers ( Distribution and Power Transformers).
- I will define the electrical transformers and how they work.
- Functions of the components of power and distribution transformers.
- Technical calculations that related to power transformers and distribution.
- Protection system design and Short circuit calculations with its all kinds in power and distribution transformers.
- All design calculations related to power transformers and distribution.
- I will provide you with real examples that deal with systems' applications at this term.
- Students and Engineers will be able to challenge at the market of work especially in the term of distributing and transferring electricity.
- Students and Engineers will be aware of great knowledge in the term of how to carry out the necessary technical calculations that related to power and distribution transformers as well.
- Students and Engineers will be able to gain the skills of analysis and designing.
This course deals with the analytical, designing and practical aspects of the most important components of the electrical power systems "Electric Transformers."
I present important and unique explanation supported by practical pictures, applications and examples from reality. Trainees and students will be able to compete in the labor market in the field of distributing and tranferring electricity at many companies.
You will be to gain the skills and understand all kinds of technical details in transformers and how you can do technical calculations in the field of the transformer design.
Transformers are the devices which convert one voltage level to another voltage level. it can be either step up or step down. The main characteristic of the transformer is it forwards the total power which is supplied to the primary to secondary without a considerable amount of loss. This can increase or decrease the value of capacitance, an inductance or resistance in the AC circuit. In other words, this work as an impedance changing unit. Also, this can prevent passing DC current from one circuit to another and it can electrically isolate two circuits. there are various types of transformers to achieve the above tasks.
Distribution Transformers — provides final voltage to the transformation in the power distribution system. Basically, it is a step-down transformer.
Power Transformer — maintain the grid profitability and reliability through a long distance of the line.
Furnance Transformer — is used to step up and step down voltage other than standard commercial power ratings.
Who this course is for:
- For students who are studying Electrical and Power Engineering.
- For Electrical and Power Engineers and Technicians.
Hi, I am Mohammed Tafesh, your Instructor for many training courses of electrical power and electrical design at Udemy website.
Electrical Power Engineer with over 12 years of working experience in term of designing transmission and distribution for electrical networks with high Voltage, medium voltage and low voltage systems. In addition to that, designing various utilities in electrical works, Internal electrical installations and calculations of electrical designs and drawings.
My passion about Sales and Internet Marketing started early in 2015 when I launched my first online store after taking my B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering.
"I wish you fruitful and successful learning"