Electrical Machines | Complete Guide on DC Machines
What you'll learn
- Clear understanding of DC generator & DC Motor
- Understanding the working & construction of DC machines
- Concept of Armature Reaction & it's effect
- Getting familiar with the different types of DC generator & motor and their characteristics
- Clearing the difficult concepts with ease like commutation process
- Understanding the speed control & braking methods of DC Motor
- Getting familiar with the Losses in DC machines
- There is no as such prerequisites for this course. Basic knowledge about electrical concepts will be beneficial.
Looking to fix your electric machines basics? Want to understand DC machines crystal clear and in the easiest language? If yes, then this course is for you. By the end of this course, your DC machines concepts will be clearer to you than others. You'll not only understand the concepts but, you'll master the DC machines i.e. DC Generator & DC Motor both.
Understanding DC machines is very important. This creates the base for other electrical machines as well like Transformer or Induction motors, etc. This course mainly focuses in clearing the concepts. Many of the books are exam oriented and it can be difficult for many people to clear the concepts only using the books. This course is designed & organised in such a way that, it makes the understanding very easy, as we'll learn concepts step by step in the proper manner.
Upon completion of this course, you'll have ..
Working knowledge about DC Generator & Motor
EMF Equation (for generator) & Back EMF (for motor)
Complete understanding of Armature reaction,
Clear understanding of commutation process
Types of DC Generator & Motor and their characteristics
Speed control methods of DC Motor
Starters & Braking methods
Losses in DC machines, etc
Who this course is for ?
Electrical Diploma Students
BE or B-tech Students (Electrical Engineering)
ME or M-tech students
Students preparing for different exams (GATE, State Utility, etc)
Who this course is for:
- Diploma students
- Electrical Engineering Students
- ME or M-tech students
Gaurav J aka TheElectricalGuy, is an Electrical Engineer with years of experience in the Power Transmission sector. He takes care of High & Extra high voltage products. He has been creating content for electrical engineers for more than 5 years now. He also runs a successful YouTube channel with thousands of subscribers & millions of views.