What you'll learn
- Basic Concepts: System of units (SI units), Charge & Current, Voltage Power & Energy, Circuit Elements.
- Basic Laws: Ohm's Law, Nodes & Branches and Loops, Kirchhoff's Laws, Series Resistors And Voltage Division, Parallel Resistors And Current Division, Wye-Delta Transformation.
- Methods Of Analysis(ADVANCED ANALYSIS): Nodal Analysis, Mesh Analysis, Super Nodes & Super Mesh.
- Circuit Theorems: Superposition, Source transformation, Thevenin's Theorem, Norton's Theorem, Maximum Power Transfer.
- Capacitors, Series And Parallel Capacitors.
- Inductors, Series And Parallel Inductors.
- Complex Numbers.
- Sinusoids And Phasors and How to convert from Time Domain To phasor Domain.
- Impedance For Capacitors And Inductors.
- No prerequisites or requirements, basic algebra will get you through the course.
- I will explain everything from the ground up.
Learn electric circuits and circuit analysis from ground up to advanced level
In this course you will learn:
-System of units(SI).
-Charge and current.
-Power and energy.
-passive and active elements.
-Nodes and branches and loops.
-Series resistors & voltage division.
-Parallel resistors & current division.
-Wye to Delta & Delta to Wye conversion.
-Nodal analysis & Super node.
-Mesh analysis & Super mesh.
-Maximum power transfer.
-Series and parallel capacitors.
-Series and parallel inductors.
-Sinusoids & phasors.
-Converting from time domain to phasor domain.
-Impedance for capacitors & Inductors.
Who this course is for:
- Any one who interested in electric circuits.
- Or an electrical engineer who wants to enhance his skills.
My name is Ibrahim Muakkit.
I'm an electrical engineer and a programmer from University Of Jordan.
I'm very interested in electronics and electric circuits.
My goal is to represent my courses in a clear and informative way
I teach you the same topics that I have studied in my university.
I will try to answer all of your questions as soon as possible.