Blues-Rock Beginners Lead Guitar Course.
- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- 59 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- To play authentic "Electric Blues/Rock Lead Guitar".
- To Know the "Must Know" scales and techniques needed to start blues and rock lead playing.
- To Understand and put into practice the 1-4-5 trick to sounding like a pro player.
- To have a solid foundation to build upon.
- To have the confidence and ability to play authentic blues/rock lead guitar solo's.
- To be able to improvise your own solo's.
- No prior knowledge or ability is needed, just an electric 6 string guitar and a means to amplify it (amp or computer with interface and appropriate software).
Taking you from picking the guitar up for the first time to playing cool "Electric Blues/Rock Lead Guitar". This course is the perfect next step after my “Electric Blues Beginner Course For Rhythm " or as a stand alone course for the beginning "Electric Blues Lead Guitar Player".
All the must have techniques and knowledge needed are covered in depth and thoroughly explained but the course moves you forward towards your goal efficiently so you wont get bored or bogged down by endless pointless exercises.
The art of Electric Blues/Rock Lead playing is studied in detail using all the must have techniques such as vibrato, bends, slides, hammer on and pull offs . You will also learn how to inject the emotion and feel of the blues into your playing, good blues needs to be felt as well as heard.
With this in mind pattern1 with the attached BB King box will be the only scale shapes used in this course allowing you to concentrate on playing authentic blues to a high standard and not just running through numerous scale patterns. That comes in future courses.
You will be shown how to improvise your own solos and will soon have the ability, knowledge and confidence to make up solos on the cuff and be able to attend Jam nights and be up to "Band Performance" levels.
Specially written solos in various styles of blues in 2 different keys are included and come with full backing tracks for you to play the pieces to or improvise your own ideas over.
My "Electric Blues/Rock Guitar Courses" are a large and extensive look at electric blues/rock guitar and has been split into various parts, all parts work together or can be used as stand alone units to assist you in different aspects of the your playing.
This course is the perfect place to start your "Electric Blues/Rock Guitar Lead Playing" journey and will have you playing cool blues flavoured lead guitar in no time at all (as long as you practice).
I hope you enjoy it.
Best wishes .
- Anyone wishing to play authentic electric blues/rock lead guitar.
- Anyone wishing to lay down a solid foundation in both hands on playing and understanding the art of blues/rock lead guitar playing