VoIP PBX & Call Center on Asterisk 16 Issabel [Master Class]
What you'll learn
- Build the complete IP Phone System using open source platform.
- Explore exciting career in Telecom Industry.
- Feel more confident in managing Issabel Telephony Server.
- Offers Open Source IP Telephony services & solutions to your customers.
- Download the Issabel software but don't install it we will cover in Installation lecture.
- Download Softphone e.g Zoiper or Xlite. Will show you configuration in lecture.
Course Package: This course contains the best of both worlds. Asterisk open source with GUI (Issabel) and then Asterisk from scratch (Vanilla Asterisk) using source code compilation and CLI based.
UPDATED! Cover Asterisk 16 [Command Line/Web GUI] & Cloud Issabel Installation, Security WebRTC Video Conferencing & Call Center.
Do you need a cost-effective phone system or full features rich Call Center for business?
Are you tired of paying the licensing costs to the proprietary phone system?
Do you want to expand your business and require a phone system, but legacy systems don't allow you?
You are interested to learn asterisk but like to avoid the command line and Linux shell at the start?
Issabel (previously known as 'ELASTIX') is the world's most popular and widely adopted open-source IP telephony software. The core VoIP communication is based on Asterisk - The most powerful IP telephony platform. This course is designed for the newbies, small & medium businesses that like to use the IP telephony - PBX or even the solution providers that like to gear up for telephony services to the end-users.
The course starts with initial telephony concepts and terms used in the phone service industry—no prior technical knowledge about telecommunication required to take this course.
The course has a project depicting a real-world scenario. This helps the students to have activity-based learning and can apply learned knowledge to the real world. The course clearly explained the phone system features with lab practice for configurations.
Proprietary systems invite a license fee for most Business-critical features and UC Features like mobility and third-party integration. To avoid the expensive add-ons, go the open source way.
Use a single system to manage multiple tools and platforms, thereby having “greater employee productivity, reduced costs, and a means to improve customer engagement.
Who this course is for:
- This Issabel IP telephony course is meant for newbies that needs a phone system in theirs offices or homes. No phone system knowledge or experience is required. The telecom or computer networking professionals that needs to gain knowledge on VoIP and phone system.
NEF system is the leading e-learning provider for VoIP related training and services. It offers wide array of training and services related to VoIP telephony, contact center and CRM. It has expert and certified team to conduct training both onsite and video based. The training portfolio includes Linux, Networking and Open Source IP Telephony and Call Center Solution.