- 2 hours on-demand video
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use EFT to relieve the emotional charges which block your success
- Lose weight that comes from eating too much
- Be able to control emotional eating
- Need an open mind so that this very effective process can work to your full potential
- No computer or technical knowledge required
Emotional eating is a relatively common problem for both men and women. If you eat in response to your feelings, especially when you are not hungry, you are an emotional eater. Emotional eating means your emotions -- not your body -- dictate when and/or how much you eat.
Some emotional eaters binge when they are sad or confused; for others, eating can be a way of avoiding thinking about problems or taking the action required to solve them. If we'd eat for comfort by reaching into our crisper drawer, we'd be OK.
Are You an Emotional Eater?
You are an emotional eaters if you answer yes to any of the following questions:
- Do you often eat without realizing it?
- Do you ever feel guilty or ashamed after eating?
- Do you eat alone or at odd locations, such as parked in your car outside your home?
- After an unpleasant experience, like a heated argument, do you just go eat?
- Do you crave specific foods when you're upset, such as always wanting a chocolate bar when you feel mad?
- Do you feel the urge to eat when you watch food being advertised on TV?
- Do you eat when you are tired or bored?
- Does chewing on something make you feel better when you're down?
In this course, you will learn how to handle the daily emotionally stresses most people experience that leads them to overeat.
Emotional Freedom Techniques, or E.F.T., is an effective tool that can bring successful results for physical, emotional, and health problems. If your fitness or general health needs improvement, there are unresolved emotional issues that need resolving before you can see improvements.
- Anyone who wants to lose a little weight or a lot
- Anyone who has over-eating issues
- Anyone who wants to take control of their life
Joan shares what you can expect from this course.
This lecture is very important! Please watch it before proceeding.
Be curious! What would happen if you tried some of the ideas and concepts Joan shares (and they worked!).
Peta is a highly skilled, effective and personable teacher and trainer. She conducts 2 types of trainings in Clinical EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques). Peta is 1 of only 3 Certified EFT Universe Trainers in the Southern Hemisphere. Peta has 22 years’ experience and is a registered Clinical & Health Psychologist in Australia and has recently led a world first randomized clinical trial investigating the impact of EFT in the treatment of food cravings in overweight and obese adults.
Purchase more exciting courses on EFT for Weight Loss with special student discount coupons in resources.