EFT Mastery - Be Your Own Trauma Therapist
What you'll learn
- Use EFT to remove your own traumatic fears and emotions
- Know when seeing a professional trauma therapist is appropriate
- Understand trauma and see it from a skillful perspective
- You should have a desire to improve the quality of your emotional experience.
* Mar 12, 2015. Major enhancements including:
- Inserted visuals, graphics and text
- 9 quizes
- Bonus Lectures
Thank you for the feedback and reviews!
Welcome to EFT Mastery: Be Your Own Trauma Therapist!
This course teaches EFT and associated trauma resolution techniques to people who wish to resolve their own trauma. This course goes deep into the subject matter, far beyond the basics.
The sum of these techniques are useful and effective for working through specific traumas such as:
- PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Abuse, etc...
- Too strong emotions that are inappropriate for the circumstances
* This course is not a substitute for appropriate professional care.
This introduction to Emotional Freedom Technique quickly proceeds beyond the basics into the advanced usages. Though EFT can be used by trauma therapists for the resolution of trauma, this course is designed for people that will be tapping on themselves.
We will cover the basic recipe, the setup phrase, the SUDs rating, the tapping points, and how to find deeper aspects, to take the EFT practitioner to the deeper levels of emotional freedom. Also included are numerous techniques that are used in various other trauma resolution modalities.
Considered essential, there are exercises included that will guide you to apply EFT and what you have learned in the course. Doing these exercises will have a definite impact on experienced levels of trauma.
The course will take about an hour and a half and will leave the student with sufficient understanding to begin engaging in the practice of eliminating unwanted fears and emotions.
Who this course is for:
- For anyone who feels the need to overcome their trauma
- Students who frequently experience strong emotions or fears, and want to change that.
- For EFT Practitioners who want to better understand their craft.
- This course is for anyone who wants a deep understanding of EFT and trauma.
Mark practices and speaks on topics relating to trauma and personal development. Private practice, in person and via remote assistance, allows clients to work through trauma issues enhancing opportunity for personal and spiritual development.
Mark has trained as a hypnotherapist (Foundation of the Sacred Stream), as an NLP practitioner, as an integral coach (New Ventures West), and as a somatic coach (The Hendrix Institute). Mark studied in the Diamond Approach for over ten years. He has studied Buddhism and practiced mindfulness for 15 years, and has practiced with Amazonian medicine traditions for over 20 years.
He has practiced trauma therapy techniques for 8 years and has led weekly, online tapping circles for over three years. The primary focus of his professional work is on reconditioning the human energetic system through Deproblemation.