Effortless Music Promotion
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Grow Your Fan Base On AutoPilot
- Promote Your Music In 10 Minutes A Day
- Find Fans, Build Relationships, & Convert Into Income
- A PC or Mac Computer
- Music or Music Videos To Promote
- 20 Free Minutes Per Day
- An Open Mind
- Willingness To Try Something New
Would You Like to Eliminate The Struggle Of Promoting Your Music?
This course is your "Professional Training" for music promotion. It is the most direct and to the point course on how to find and get new music fans online.
Follow the Videos in Order and You Will See a Huge Positive Change in Your Fan Base
- 18 Lectures/Videos with PDF Attachaments
- Over 1.5 hours of hard hitting video training
- It's available on a PC or MAC and there is a iPad and iPhone app ready to go! (Android app is coming soon).
- Keeping track of which videos you have already watched is a breeze. Udemy has a great way of keeping track of your completed videos.
- The entire course is organized in step-by-step easy to follow layout & action guide.
Even better, 90% of the process is automated so it will only take you about 10 minutes a day to complete. With the Right Execution you will be able to witness fast results!
This training is different than all of the other online trainings. I have made it super easy to promote yourself, your music, and get more fans. All you have to do is follow the videos in order and put together some good practice habits.
Who is this Course For?
- If you are a musician who needs more exposure then this course is perfect for YOU!
- If you have great music but don't promote it consistently...then this course is perfect for YOU!
- If you are about to launch a new album or mixtape and you need to get it out to the largest possible audience.
- If you are ready to finally get results you deserve with your music campaigns then this course is perfect for YOU!
My Clients Have Close to 1,000,000 Total Fans & Have Reached Millions of People All Around the World.
- With Millions Of Monthly Music Spins Alone
- My Clients Are Sponsored By Almost Every Major Music Company
- My clients average over 100,000 Fans Online
We all know you have to promote your music but...
Most of the music promotion services don't ever really tell us HOW to get new fans...they just charge you to build relationships with them.
This course, and all of my courses, are laid out in a "no fail" order. So all you have to do is follow the videos in order and put your practice to good use.
I will teach you the correct techniques and exercises to incorporate into your promotion campaigns so you begin to establish the Right Promotion Habits.
What's Included In This Training:
This course is all about focusing on the three key areas of music promotion: finding fans, building relationships with those fans, and converting those fans into income. This starts with having a strong understanding of who your potential fans are and having PROVEN ways to reach them efficiently.
If you are focusing on anything other than this while promoting your music you are wasting your time...
A lot of musicians get frustrated because they have spent so much time on their music project but oftentimes it doesn't reach as many fans as they had hoped. This training will forever change how you approach music promotion so that you can reach a wider audience.
All of the methods in this training can be implemented immediately.
There's a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Is this course for you?
Honestly, I have no idea. And that's why we are offering a 30 day money back guarantee.
Scroll up and click the "Take This Course" button now.
WARNING: This is NOT for the person who thinks by purchasing this course you will magically have 1,000,000 views overnight or get a major label contract in a month. It does take time and dedication if you want to see lasting results. My team and I are here to help if you get stuck or have any questions.
- Independent Musicians
- Musicians With Development Deals
- Musicians Looking To Promote Their New Single, Album, or Mixtape