Code_Aster Command File Wizard - Efficient
- Mechanical Engineering Student
- Mechanical Engineering Professional
- Novice learning Open Source Software Code_Aster
This course is structured in such a way that anyone new to Efficient software can download it and start using it in less than an hour.
By the end of this course you will be able to develop Command files for the following Finite Element Analysis that can be used in Code_Aster:
- Beam analysis
- Shell analysis
- Axi-Symmetric analysis
- 3D analysis
- 3D assembly analysis
- Add multiple material in one analysis
- Add stepping function to loads
All command files generated during this course will be provided at the end of the course so that you can download them and use them to test the course content.
This course is structured such that within one hour you will be proficient in using Efficient software and will be able to generate command files of your own.
Efficient is the software developed to help users of Code-Aster to generate .comm files quickly and accurately.
Features of Efficient:
- Fully in English
- Easy to use Wizard Format
- No need to remember Code_Aster commands
- No need to check if you have missed a comma “,” or a Bracket “(” or ending Semi Colon “;”
- Can be used on Multi Platform (Windows, Linux, Mac OSX)
- Removes guesswork of what type of results are required
- You can select the Units that you want (Unit Independent)
- Types of Loads that can be applied : Gravity, Pressure, Force on Face and Force on Edge
- Saves Boundary Condition and Loads separately in the .comm file
- Has library of Materials
- User can add stepping function to the Load
- User can open .comm files generated by Efficient and re-use them
- Types of analysis performed are Beam, Shell, Axi-symmetric, 3D, 3D-Assembly, Multiple Elements
- User can select what results they want in MED file
Who this course is for:
- Engineering Professionals using Code_Aster
- Engineering students using Code_Aster
I am passionate about developing, discovering, enhancing and enjoying. I am an Entrepreneur and a Visionary who started and grew several businesses before the age of 35.
I am a person who loves teaching and gaining knowledge. It is said that no matter how much you learn, there will be always something that is missing so my motto is to make the best of my time in this world learning new and unknown.
Abraham Lincoln said that "If I had 8 hours to chop a tree, I will spend 6 hours sharpening my axe."
I strongly believe that it is the responsibility of the elders to mentor those that are starting out.
I have three businesses that I run passionately with my wife. I love to share my experience of my businesses with the world. We have three thriving businesses of Engineering, Photography and Printing.
I am a professional engineer and a photographer. I run my consultancy business in the Field of Engineering and we have a Franchisee business in Photography where we help people setup their Photography business in Australia. The printing business is a recent addition to the two and it grew out of passion for Photography. I love taking photos and I love presenting them in beautiful printed products to my customers.
I believe that once you have set your dreams nothing is impossible and that is what I share with everyone.
I have over 13 years experience in the field of Coaching people and Engineering.