Effective teamwork using SharePoint and Lync 2010
What you'll learn
- By the end of this course you will know how to:
- Share important business information with your team
- Effectively run a project using a shared task list
- Increase data quality and visibility of your Excel spreadsheets
- Jointly produce high quality documents using version control
- Quickly collect feedback using surveys
- Enhance corporate communication by blogging
- Enrich communication using instant messaging and video conferencing
- There are no requirements, however viewers who have Microsoft SharePoint and Lync 2010 will benefit the most.
During the past ten years technology has revolutionized the way we work together. Products such as Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Lync enable teams to easily collaborate and communicate with each other in real time. Even though these products are easy to get started with, you might not always know how to best use them in a business context to improve your, and your teams’ productivity.
In this course you will learn from a business productivity expert how to use the full power of Microsoft SharePoint and Lync 2010 to collaborate and communicate more effectively. Among other things, you will learn how to get better coordinated as a team using shared task lists, how to produce higher quality documents by using publishing processes with version control and how to incorporate real-time communication into your daily work to get faster results. Instead of learning how to use individual features of these products, you will see how they can be used in real life by productivity expert Ulrika Hedlund.
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for all business professionals who use Microsoft SharePoint and Lync but who want to learn better methods to work more effectively and who want guidance on how to get the most of these products in a work environment.
Are you bored of lengthy, feature-based product training? Do you believe that learning something new should be exciting and fun? I do! That's why I left my career at Microsoft to create a new type of learning experience where the focus is on the value - not the features. I'm passionate about technology and storytelling, and I thrive to share my experiences of how technology can effectively be used to work smarter - in a more engaging way. I'm the founder of two companies - Business Productivity and Storyals, the mother of three, Swedish and live in Dubai.