Effective use of Outlook 2013
What you'll learn
- After watching this course you will:
- feel more in control of your inbox and stay on top of things you need to action
- save time by knowing how to effectively use the tools in Outlook to process email
- become more time-efficient by knowing how to keep track of appointments and tasks
- be up to date on what’s going on with the people in your network
- There are no requirements, however viewers who have Microsoft Outlook 2013 will benefit the most.
Do you feel overwhelmed with the number of email you get every day? Do you wish you had a better system for taking control of your inbox? Do you wish you could learn from a professional how to effectively use Outlook to manage your email, calendar, tasks and contacts?
If so, this is the right course for you!
Many online training courses are boring to watch, we do our best to make sure our courses are as engaging as possible by using real world examples. Instead of walking through features of the product, you will learn how to use Outlook 2013 most effectively by using real life business scenarios.
By watching this course you are investing time in your professional development which will increase your productivity and help you advance in your career. Let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for all business professionals who use Microsoft Outlook but who want to learn better methods to work more effectively and who want guidance on how to get the most of Microsoft Outlook.
Are you bored of lengthy, feature-based product training? Do you believe that learning something new should be exciting and fun? I do! That's why I left my career at Microsoft to create a new type of learning experience where the focus is on the value - not the features. I'm passionate about technology and storytelling, and I thrive to share my experiences of how technology can effectively be used to work smarter - in a more engaging way. I'm the founder of two companies - Business Productivity and Storyals, the mother of three, Swedish and live in Dubai.