Effective use of Outlook 2010
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of this course you will know how to:
- Take control of your inbox by following email management best practices
- Set up a system to methodically categorize and prioritize your email and you will know how to use “Quick Steps” to automate manual steps
- Navigate your email folders and use the tools in Outlook to quickly find what you are looking for
- Use email as a business tool to communicate more effectively
- Save time and become more organized by managing your calendar and your tasks
- Keep your contacts updated and stay connected to social networks from within Outlook
- There are no requirements, however viewers who have Microsoft Outlook 2010 will benefit the most.
Do you wish you could save time by managing your email more effectively? Do you wish you could become more organized and keep better track of all your appointments and the things you need to do? Would you like to learn from a business productivity expert how to get the most of Microsoft Outlook 2010 to manage your email, calendar, tasks and contacts more effectively? If so, this is the course for you!
In this course you will learn methods for how to take control of your email. You will learn how to use the powerful tools in Microsoft Outlook 2010 to clean up your inbox and how to save time by automating manual tasks. You will learn how to manage your calendar and how to stay on top of your tasks. Finally you will learn how to connect Microsoft Outlook 2010 to social networks such as LinkedIn and Facebook to stay in the loop of what is going on with the people in your network.
Instead of learning how to use Microsoft Outlook 2010 feature by feature, you will see how Microsoft Outlook 2010 is used in real life by productivity expert Ulrika Hedlund.
- This course is intended for all business professionals who use Microsoft Outlook but who want to learn better methods to work more effectively and who want guidance on how to get the most of Microsoft Outlook.