- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Enable getting the most out of Microsoft Outlook across all five key functions: E-Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Notes and Tasks.
- Integrate Outlook software into your time, project, people, and e-mail/info management systems.
- Utilize the Calendar in conjunction with the Task list to master the critical professional survival skill of effective prioritization.
- Demonstrate a very simple rule for managing E-Mail to reduce distractions, increase speed and prioritize messages and tasks.
- Demonstrate how to use embedded E-Mail functions to automate common activities and messages.
- Utilize the Notes function to help clear your desk and mind by creating several highly useful lists for organizing random clutter.
- Enhance Contact information for better relationships and communications.
- Manage projects and people through more effective use of Calendar and Task lists.
- A basic understanding and use of Microsoft Office/Outlook. It is strongly recommended, but not required, that you complete the related Taming the E-mail Beast Using MS Outlook program also posted. The combination of these two programs will lead to the best outcomes and a much deeper skill set for most MS Outlook users.
This course teaches you how to get the most out of Microsoft Outlook productivity tools to improve your productivity, sanity, efficiency and work-life balance.
Microsoft Outlook is probably the top productivity suite for professionals, and yet only 10% are using it to its full capability. This course demonstrates how to utilize all five of Outlook’s tools—E-Mail, Calendar, Contacts, Notes and Tasks—to better manage your time, staff and projects and achieve higher-levels of focus, relationship-building and productivity. With tips and usage demonstrations, this course will help you become less reactive, stressed out and distracted, and more proactive with:
- Managing multiple projects and tasks
- Maintaining “traction” when dealing with tasks and interruptions
- Clearing the clutter for better focus
- Keeping staff and team members on task
- Tracking deliverables
- Managing your calendar and contacts for better time and relationship management
The instructor also shares strategies on how to better manage, organize and prioritize e-mail for improved productivity and time management.
This course features all software demos in Microsoft Outlook 2010, although users of Outlook 2007 and 2003 will still greatly benefit from this program.
* This course shows screen shots which may have small text as they are demonstrating real-world use of software which has font sizing we cannot change for demonstration purposes. Therefore, your experience will be best on a full screen device such as a tablet, laptop of desktop computer. We recommend that you fully upsize the screen when you view these videos.
If you would like Continuing Education Credit (e.g. CPE, CE, CPD, etc.) for this course, it is available if you take this course on the Illumeo dot com platform under course title: Get the Most From Microsoft Outlook to Manage Your Time, Projects, People and Ideas. Illumeo is certified to provide CPE in over two dozen different professional certifications covering finance, accounting, treasury, internal audit, HR, and more. However, in order to receive CPE credit the courses must be taken on an ‘approved-by-the-governing-body’ CPE platform, and for over two dozen corporate professional certifications, that is the Illumeo platform. Go to Illumeo dot com to learn more.
- Anyone interested in Productivity.
- Anyone interested in Personal Development.