- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Explore how to develop the right attitude toward controlling your time.
- Recognize how to use the time available and ignore nonessentials.
- Recognize the importance of having professional and personal goals.
- Explore how to create goals using the acronym S.M.A.R.T.
- Identify the right activities to reach goals.
- Discover how to prioritize your time to maintain balance.
- Explore how to master the habit of planning.
- Recognize how to schedule when to do what you planned.
- Recognize how to avoid procrastination which can impede your success.
- No advanced preparation or prerequisites are needed for this course.
In this course you learn proven principles successful people use to accomplish their personal and business life dreams. You will walk away with the knowledge of how to build the life you want starting by accomplishing personal and business goals.
The problem isn’t that we need more time. We are all given 24 hours a day. The problem is how we manage our activities. Dreaming about a better life, job, relationship or income is common to all of us. What is not common is how we go about our day turning imaginations into real accomplishments.
In this course you will learn how highly successful people turn their time into successful accomplishments. It is important to understand that you don’t do “goals”, you simply accomplish goals. What you learn is the process for effective goal setting thinking and how easy it is to do the activities needed to accomplish your life time dreams.
If you would like Continuing Education Credit (e.g. CPE, CE, CPD, etc.) for this course, it is available if you take this course on the Illumeo dot com platform under course title: How to Create Goals and Set Priorities. Illumeo is certified to provide CPE in over two dozen different professional certifications covering finance, accounting, treasury, internal audit, HR, and more. However, in order to receive CPE credit the courses must be taken on an ‘approved-by-the-governing-body’ CPE platform, and for over two dozen corporate professional certifications, that is the Illumeo platform. Go to Illumeo dot com to learn more.
- Anyone interested in Human Resources.
- Anyone interested in Professional Development.
- Anyone interested in Management or Leadership.