Effective Time Management - Get 10X More Done in Less Time
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn why Task Management is More Important than Time Management
- Learn how to Identify the 20% of Tasks That Bring 80% of Results
- Identify the Most important 1% of Tasks in your Business That Bring The Most Revenue and Profit
- Learn the 3 Ways to Make Sure You Get High Value Things Done
- Learn How to Use Parkinson's Law to Get More Done in Half the Time
- Learn 7 Ways to Guarantee That You Consistently Get The Most Valuable Things Done In Your Business
- Learn How to Eliminate the Time Killers, and Shave Off 8 Hours Off of Your Week
- Do all exercises included in these videos.
If you have ever taken a time management course, you've probably faced the frustration of trying to manage your time better and not succeeding.
This is because time management is a Myth.
What this course will teach you, is the concept of "Task Management." In other words, it will teach you how to accomplish more high value tasks, so that you get a 10X greater return for all of the work you put in every hour.
Using the principles of the 20/80 Rule and Parkinson's law, you will learn how to increase the value of the things you do within your limited time, so that you can have as much as 200X greater impact from what you do.
In this course you will learn:
- How to get 10X more done in half as much time.
- The #1 Key to effective time management.
- How to identify the highest value tasks in your business that bring the most revenue and profit.
- How to ONLY do the highest 1% of activities that brings the lion's share of rewards.
- How to create a successful routine that consistently brings you successful results.
- 7 ways to guarantee that you get things done.
- How to shave off an extra 1 - 2 days off of your week.
- And much, much more.
- Leaders of Organizations or Departments
- Employees That Want to Improve Their Efficiency
- Business Owners That Want to Generate Greater Revenue and Profit